Trump says Islam hates “us”.

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump didn't set this all off, Muslims have been vile and hateful long before Trump.

Neal

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I travel more that most anyone on this forum, you are uneducated on my background and those who I interact with.

Neal

Good to see you have come around on this subject. What have you witnessed from them first hand?

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree. Education and capital investment will kill radical Islam. The problem is, who does it??

You realize most of them are inbred & very low iq as a result... don't you? How is money & education going to kill it ? :snack:

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They need to do it themselves, there's a tremendous amount of wealth in the Saudi Kingdom and we know it's heavily concentrated at the top, we could always sanction those fucks until they make changes...........

Quite frankly I trust the Persian much more than a Saudi Arab.

Why won't the Saudis take them? :snack:

They need to do it themselves, there's a tremendous amount of wealth in the Saudi Kingdom and we know it's heavily concentrated at the top, we could always sanction those fucks until they make changes...........

no doubt

Given the amount of pent up angst toward America in that part of the world, I wouldn’t trust any of them. 

ISLAM will never be friends with the USA again. This is our life. 

Between Israel, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and a million other deaths, they will try to destroy us FOREVER!!

The worst part about it is NONE OF US HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!! 

The BUSHES, CLINTONS, And OBAMAS did it. 

Their kids are safe, YOUR KIDS WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR THOSE FUKKERS!!

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They got the hottest women too. 

Not the hottest - but some are hot. I would go with Nordic - eastern Europe or Brazil for the hottest.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

ISLAM will never be friends with the USA again. This is our life. 

Between Israel, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and a million other deaths, they will try to destroy us FOREVER!!

The worst part about it is NONE OF US HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!! 

The BUSHES, CLINTONS, And OBAMAS did it. 

Their kids are safe, YOUR KIDS WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR THOSE FUKKERS!!

Clue in Pyle...the Marines were created to battle Muslims when our country first started.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Not the hottest - but some are hot. I would go with Nordic - eastern Europe or Brazil for the hottest.

Clue in Pyle...the Marines were created to battle Muslims when our country first started.

I was referring to our recent history regarding the Middle East. You little bastid, calling me PYLE!!  

The BUSHES alone had 12 years to bring peace to the ME, you piss pot fink. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I was referring to our recent history regarding the Middle East. You little bastid, calling me PYLE!!  

The BUSHES alone had 12 years to bring peace to the ME, you piss pot fink. 

Bring peace ....haha you loony old fuck Pyle. The Muslims have never been at peace in their 1400 year existence.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Bring peace ....haha you loony old fuck Pyle. The Muslims have never been at peace in their 1400 year existence.

NO SHIT!! Muslims are demons of humanity!!! I think our government may just know what it's doing by wiping them out now. 

I hope they kill every fukken one of those bastards. 

42 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You realize most of them are inbred & very low iq as a result... don't you? How is money & education going to kill it ? :snack:

You realize that you telling me how it goes is ridiculous since I spent years in the Middle East and that your statement is complete bullshit? But please, tell me more about how they are... If you grow up with zero education, you will be what you are. Those who were lucky enough to have gotten education are just as capable as any other group of people. 

Please, Mr. never left your county let alone country, tell us how it is... 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You realize that you telling me how it goes is ridiculous since I spent years in the Middle East and that your statement is complete bullshit? But please, tell me more about how they are... If you grow up with zero education, you will be what you are. Those who were lucky enough to have gotten education are just as capable as any other group of people. 

Please, Mr. never left your county let alone country, tell us how it is... 

Fordys parents were brother and sister. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s 3 million Muslim Americans. What was their murder rate last year? I’m growing curious about this dangerous segment of the population that you speak of. 

Who's the one who repeatedly is associated with terrorism.  It ain't the huterites.  . Cant tell me it was like 20 Muslim guys that planned it 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Can’t answer the question I see. That’s ok. 

Muslim Americans? Probably low . Actuall Muslims from the mother land ? I would assume a lot. Dont have that answer. Alls I know is they are animals . Not the American ones, the hardcore ones . Their beliefs are fucked in the head . 

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Persians are much more likely to westernize in our sense of the term than anyone else in the region IMO. 

They even had a democracy until the US installed the Shah. 

50 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Who's the one who repeatedly is associated with terrorism.  It ain't the huterites.  . Cant tell me it was like 20 Muslim guys that planned it 

In the US?  White Christians mostly. 

They’ve perpetrated the most terrorist acts anyway. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

They even had a democracy until the US installed the Shah. 

Dumb as fuck.

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yup. We ruined them in our ethnocentric view of what a country should be. 

This place’s views on Iran has to be the most hilarious I’ve ever read anywhere.

”But Dey were like us before we put da Shaw in place!!!  I saw a picture once!!!!”

History is neat when you can just imagine stuff, then believe it.  Go huddle up with with the FSCE historically inaccurate, US hating retards and make things neat again!!!  Get back to me....I may partake in a debate with you all!  Or laugh.  Either way, it’s a win for me.

:lol:

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dumb as fuck.

This place’s views on Iran has to be the most hilarious I’ve ever read anywhere.

”But Dey were like us before we put da Shaw in place!!!  I saw a picture once!!!!”

History is neat when you can just imagine stuff, then believe it.  Go huddle up with with the FSCE historically inaccurate, US hating retards and make things neat again!!!  Get back to me....I may partake in a debate with you all!  Or laugh.  Either way, it’s a win for me.

:lol:

Or actually talked to people who lived it. 

In order to do that you would have to go further than 20 feet from your house. 

But why argue with someone who claims to have read most of the Koran.