Trump says Islam hates “us”.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Islam calls for the death of all apostates 

so yeah, if you don’t believe in Allah, by their own texts yes they hate you 

Not just hate they want you dead :guzzle: But AFJcockbreath would suck them all off 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I travel more that most anyone on this forum, you are uneducated on my background and those who I interact with.

Neal

Your prejudices are pathetic.  

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not just hate they want you dead :guzzle: But AFJcockbreath would suck them all off 

Well to be fair not only Muslims but Catholics, Lutherans, Methodists, Pentecosts, Snake Handlers, Mormons, Amish, Atheists, Agnostics, Eastern Orthodox...you name it feel that way about you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well to be fair not only Muslims but Catholics, Lutherans, Methodists, Pentecosts, Snake Handlers, Mormons, Amish, Atheists, Agnostics, Eastern Orthodox...you name it feel that way about you. 

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

A large portion does.  Islam is by far the most vile of serious modern religions.

Neal

It is and while all are with fault at least some can teach someone how to be a decent person.

Neal we agreed, it's a banner day

It's easy to see who has interactions with Muslims on a regular basis and who doesn't.

Fact of the matter it's a radical fractional minority of Muslims that are waging jihad, the assimilation we have seen in this country by most Muslims occurs within a generation, of course there are still large remnants of the 16th Century Puritanical cult leftover in this country.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It's easy to see who has interactions with Muslims on a regular basis and who doesn't.

Fact of the matter it's a radical fractional minority of Muslims that are waging jihad, the assimilation we have seen in this country by most Muslims occurs within a generation, of course there are still large remants of the 16th Century Puritanical cult leftover in this country.

25%

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fact of the matter it's a radical fractional minority of Muslims that are waging jihad, the assimilation we have seen in this country by most Muslims occurs within a generation, of course there are still large remnants of the 16th Century Puritanical cult leftover in this country.

While I agree that it is a fractional minority, you have to recognize that even a 1% minority of a billion people who practice Islam is still a million people. The number that may not practice that form of Islam but doesn’t outcry it and admonish it is even greater. That is the problem. How do you deal with that? Our interventionist behavior isn’t the answer, but a million plus who want us dead is still an issue that needs addressing. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

While I agree that it is a fractional minority, you have to recognize that even a 1% minority of a billion people who practice Islam is still a million people. The number that may not practice that form of Islam but doesn’t outcry it and admonish it is even greater. That is the problem. How do you deal with that? Our interventionist behavior isn’t the answer, but a million plus who want us dead is still an issue that needs addressing. 

Lucky it's not 10 million huh? Then we'd really be in trouble.

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There body count numbers are minuscule compared to ours, until that reverses I'm not going to lose any sleep.

On the first bold, money and economic expansion in the ME will bring about slow change. 

On the second bold, the smaller presence we have in the ME will just encourage that million plus to engage in the Shiite/Sunni feud. 

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There body count numbers are minuscule compared to ours, until that reverses I'm not going to lose any sleep.

On the first bold, money and economic expansion in the ME will bring about slow change. 

On the second bold, the smaller presence we have in the ME will just encourage that million plus to engage in the Shiite/Sunni feud. 

Fuck that , everytime we are concerned about the well being of other countries the low wage earners and middleclass in this country pay the price. Its the reason wages havnt risen.

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I agree. Education and capital investment will kill radical Islam. The problem is, who does it??

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree. Education and capital investment will kill radical Islam. The problem is, who does it??

The joos as soon as they have control of all of their oil.