Trump says Islam hates “us”.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who’s done more, Muslims killing Americans or Americans killing Muslims? 

Again...why are you defending muslims?

Are you a muslim?

Can guarantee they couldnt care less about you...

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Again...why are you defending muslims?

Are you a muslim?

Can guarantee they couldnt care less about you...

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Peaceably assemble....

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

A large portion does.  Islam is by far the most vile of serious modern religions.

Neal

yup,   let them have their ME shitholes just keep them out of this country.  every non muslim country should see that

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,   let them have their ME shitholes just keep them out of this country.  every non muslim country should see that

Muslim ban is not going to happen. Too bad for you. They’ll be coming for your family. :lol:  Neal’s too. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

calling out the fact the muslims want to destroy our way of life isn't establishing a religion or even prohibiting the excercise of.  Remember those rights only apply to our citizens we don't have to let those type of people in

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Muslim ban is not going to happen. Too bad for you. They’ll be coming for your family. :lol:  Neal’s too. 

i'm not worried about them coming for  me i just don't see why anyone would want to embrace them coming here.  look what the animals have done in other countries

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Angry ginger said:

calling out the fact the muslims want to destroy our way of life isn't establishing a religion or even prohibiting the excercise of.  Remember those rights only apply to our citizens we don't have to let those type of people in

You’ll have to show me where it’s in the Muslim doctorine that they want to destroy America. I missed that part. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i'm not worried about them coming for  me i just don't see why anyone would want to embrace them coming here.  look what the animals have done in other countries

At first i thought you were being a smart ass.

:lol:

I couldnt agree with you more on this.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I work with lots of Muslims in the healthcare field. Never had one pull a knife on me. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

At first i thought you were being a smart ass.

:lol:

I couldnt agree with you more on this.

nope I have zero issue with not allowing anymore to come here.  Many are good people, when they work to eradicate the radicals then we can reconsider admitting any of them in.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All religion is just a crutch for the weak minded. Used by those who wish to control us. 

As far as Muslims hating is, how would you feel if Muslims we're bombing your neighborhood 24/7? Would you hate them? I say we leave them alone and maybe they stay where they are and you bitches don't have to be afraid of them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1