Why are millennials burned out? Capitalism.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You dont have a clue what the argument was and you're too fucking dumb to get it anyway :lol:

Snowrider had you pegged from day one

You dont need clutching if you add a tune to a turbo sled....

tenor-2.gif

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The chart was meant to illustrate the fact that one liberal arts degree in a household would likely move one to the 3rd or 4th quintile.

I guess some people probably could use some liberal arts education in logic.

What level of bootlicker is this?

How is their productivity measured?

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude top 20% is a large group and movement can be completely determined by the top 5% or less. 

That quintile has much much larger gap from top to bottom than any other group. 

Why are you trying to defend the top 20%? No one is talking about them right now except you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why are you trying to defend the top 20%? No one is talking about them right now except you.

1. It was in the graph u posted.

2. Why is explaining defending?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's amazing how quickly you rush to the defense of the privileged. 

Not one person I know in the top 20% would I call privileged.   They all work very hard to be or get where they are.  Bet you are in the top 20%. . Are you privileged?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Not one person I know in the top 20% would I call privileged.   They all work very hard to be or get where they are.  Bet you are in the top 20%. . Are you privileged?

Absolutely I'm privileged. 

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ya right....my son couldnt get out of Chicago fast enough....he didnt care how much google offered him...

:lol:

many millenial employees would rather work in the cities, its why the big companies like google, apple amazon etc expand into the cities,  it's not like they want to pay $100sf for office space if they could put it somewhere they could pay $25 and pay employees 20% less

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

many millenial employees would rather work in the cities, its why the big companies like google, apple amazon etc expand into the cities,  it's not like they want to pay $100sf for office space if they could put it somewhere they could pay $25 and pay employees 20% less

Plus, apartments, condos, remaindered makeover lofts don’t have a need for dangerous, loud and complicated fossil fuel burning machines to maintain the yards.  

It’s funny but, it’s true too.

29 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's amazing how quickly you rush to the defense of the privileged. 

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

One half, 49.98%, of all income in the US was earned by households with an income over $100,000, the top twenty percent. Over one quarter, 28.5%, of all income was earned by the top 8%, those households earning more than $150,000 a year. The top 3.65%, with incomes over $200,000, earned 17.5%.

11 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

One half, 49.98%, of all income in the US was earned by households with an income over $100,000, the top twenty percent. Over one quarter, 28.5%, of all income was earned by the top 8%, those households earning more than $150,000 a year. The top 3.65%, with incomes over $200,000, earned 17.5%.

Yes and.....?  Top 20% also pay 87% of the income tax revenue. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jesus, don't deepthroat the whole boot! 

Listen to you with your whole communist antifa ACT. :lmao:

The top 1% includes the top 0.1%. The results show how steeply progressive the U.S. income tax remains. For 2018, households in the top 20% will have income of about $150,000 or more and 52% of total income, about the same as in 2017. But they will pay about 87%of income taxes, up from about 84% last year.Apr 6, 2018

Edited by Highmark