Not all trumpsters are white supremacists..

Just now, 1jkw said:

The altercation was started by scumbags marching under a Nazi flag.

It was a peaceful protest....your side had an issue with it and started the altercations....

I dont like what you stand for...so by yyour thinking its ok if i bash your face in correct?

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It was a peaceful protest....your side had an issue with it and started the altercations....

I dont like what you stand for...so by yyour thinking its ok if i bash your face in correct?

If you are scumbag enough to march under the Nazi flag in my country be prepared to be treated like the scumbag you are, it is sad that a woman was killed, it is glorious that the cowardly pos that ran her down is in jail.

Sometimes things are worth fighting for, like fighting against assholes like Nazi's. Sorry if that offends snowflakes like you.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

If you are scumbag enough to march under the Nazi flag in my country be prepared to be treated like the scumbag you are, it is sad that a woman was killed, it is glorious that the cowardly pos that ran her down is in jail.

Sometimes things are worth fighting for, like fighting against assholes like Nazi's. Sorry if that offends snowflakes like you.

Im not offended at all...just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Just now, DAVE said:

So a woman died...because of the altercation your side caused...but it was all worth because of a nazi protest....

You cant make this kind of stupidity up!

No the woman died because some asshole ran her over, that is the fact period. He had no excuse for doing that, you are really stupid and everyone here knows that,  you have the kind of stupidity that can't be made up.

Had the asshole been justified in his actions he wouldn't be in jail.

Freedom of speech gives you freedom from government intervention, not freedom from consequences.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

No the woman died because some asshole ran her over, that is the fact period. He had no excuse for doing that, you are really stupid and everyone here knows that,  you have the kind of stupidity that can't be made up.

Freedom of speech gives you freedom from government intervention, not freedom from consequences.

Well said.  Consequences work on both sides, don’t they?

Just now, 1jkw said:

No the woman died because your side blocked the road....your side caused the issue. 

Yes the man killed the girl....but it was your side that made it escalate to that....and youve stated you arre ok with that.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

A woman died because some cowardly asshole ran her down, and is in jail where he belongs.

Cowardly people started an altercation with peaceful protesters.

44 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Listen to what Trump said in the video, that is what I am saying he said, nothing more nothing less.

the bill is what it is and it was a ban on people from country's that are known to want to do harm to the united states. not all Muslim people or countrys were ban . FACT that you do not like .

but for the record I dont give a shit who comes as long as they have been vetted and can pay there own way and want to assimilate and contribute to our society.

thing is most from the list do not want to play that game in the US or any other place they go . you know like when a lib moves from CA to TX because of the jobs and lower taxes then sets out to change TX to be more like CA   

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well said.  Consequences work on both sides, don’t they?

Yes they do.

A woman died standing up for what is right a scumbag is in jail for acting like the scumbag he is.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes they do.

A woman died standing up for what is right a scumbag is in jail for acting like the scumbag he is.

Its right to start a fight with peaceful protesters?

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No the woman died because your side blocked the road....your side caused the issue. 

Yes the man killed the girl....but it was your side that made it escalate to that....and youve stated you arre ok with that.

Yeah cause he couldn't have waited, boy you are really and I mean really fucking stupid.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yeah cause he couldn't have waited, boy you are really and I mean really fucking stupid.

Soooo.....if your side killed a few of the nazi protesters that be cool in your books from what youre saying 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes they do.

bet that looks great on her head stone .

better option would have been to stand on the other side of the street under her rainbow flag in peaceful protest ha?

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes they do.

Give me a break.  She was with a disruptive core of half-witted wanna be thugs trying to shut down a legal free speech assembly of another groups of half-witted wannabe thugs that were just barely smart enough to have all their legal and constitutional rights approved before the events.  Her reward was bumper...and martyrdom for idiots.  His reward was prison and plenty of ass sex.

Stupid games have never garnered anything but stupid prizes.

Just now, 1jkw said:

No.

But to run someone down and kill them is far worse.

So to bash someone head in with their flagstick isnt as bad as running them over in your eyes huh....

Interesting.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

because he was a dick true .

but why did the march turn violent 

Because you had fucking scumbags marching in our country under a Nazi flag, chanting Jews will  not replace us.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Give me a break.  She was with a disruptive core of half-witted wanna be thugs trying to shut down a legal free speech assembly of another groups of half-witted wannabe thugs that were just barely smart enough to have all their legal and constitutional rights approved before the events.  Her reward was bumper...and martyrdom for idiots.  His reward was prison and plenty of ass sex.

Stupid games have never garnered anything but stupid prizes.

Given the choice between a Nazi or the woman, I'll take her side every time.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Because you had fucking scumbags marching in our country under a Nazi flag, chanting Jews will  not replace us.

No.  A person is dead because your side felt things needed to be “handled”.  That’s all there is to it.  

Freedom of speech doesn’t protect just the speech you want hear.  That’s where your team continues to get confused.