Not all trumpsters are white supremacists..

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You are though... no violence would have happened if your side wouldnt have clashed with nazis andblocked the streets.

Or if the guy didn't run over the protestor. The guilty are in jail and the innocent walk the streets, that is the fact.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Or if the guy didn't run over the protestor. The guilty are in jail and the innocent walk the streets, that is the fact.

You would be perfectly ok if it was a nazi who got run over though.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You would be perfectly ok if it was a nazi who got run over though.

My Dad was a WW-2 Vet. who had 2 Purple Hearts, spent his whole life with a loss of vision and hearing from a Nazi bomb and the pain from shrapnel in his back. I had the pleasure of serving 40 or more Veterans of The Battle Of The Bulge and a Medal Of Honor recipient lunch at my Fathers home for a number of years, after our towns Pride And Patriotism Parade.

So to be honest I would have more sympathy for a mouse killed on the road than a person marching under a Nazi flag in my country.

Just now, 1jkw said:

My Dad was a WW-2 Vet. who had 2 Purple Hearts, spent his whole life with a loss of vision and hearing from a Nazi bomb and the pain from shrapnel in his back. I had the pleasure of serving 40 or more Veterans of The Battle Of The Bulge and a Medal Of Honor recipient lunch at my Fathers home for a number of years, after our towns Pride And Patriotism Parade.

So to be honest I would have more sympathy for a mouse killed on the road than a person marching under a Nazi flag in my country.

Regardless....you sided with violence...thats makes you no different then a nazi i suppose.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Regardless....you sided with violence...thats makes you no different then a nazi i suppose.

No the violence was running someone over with a car.

Sadly you are so fucking stupid, I can't even be bothered with the likes of you anymore, you really are truly an asshole, and I hate to put an asshole on your level as at least an asshole has a purpose.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Sadly you are so fucking stupid, I can't even be bothered with the likes of you anymore, you really are truly an asshole, and I hate to put an asshole on your level as at least an asshole has a purpose.

No the violence was caused by your side stopping the peaceful nazi protest and caused the street to be blocked....had your side not started the violence..  no one would have died.

Deal with it... its what happened.

41 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No the violence was caused by your side stopping the peaceful nazi protest and caused the street to be blocked....had your side not started the violence..  no one would have died.

And the guilty are in jail and the innocent walk the streets, deal with it... it's what happened.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And the guilty are in jail and the innocent walk the streets, deal with it... it's what happened.

But youre still ok with the violence. As long as its your side.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Amen....it's his only purpose here...and in life as well I suppose. A damn near 50 year old asshole internet troll.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Amen....it's his only purpose here...and in life as well I suppose. A damn near 50 year old asshole internet troll.

Jimmy for someone who was crying about me....you sure cant stop talking about me.....

You have over 40000 posts on 2 sites and supposedly work.

Its you whos the troll.

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

As your post just above that one spazzed out on DDS...

Neal

the post that is the sad reality your party . the part your party is constantly trying to erase all record of . 

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No, not alright, it's never alright to turn to violence.

More importantly it's never alright for a US President to say people marching under a Nazi flag are fine people, and delay in his condemnation of such.

Running over protesters with a car isn't alright either.

so putting every one in the same basket because they were in the same place is ok with you ? 

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes it is, and there is video of it just like the one posted here about the Muslim ban, You Fucking Liar.

so you are still attempting to tell us the ban was on all Muslims? really is that what you are saying ? 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Yup.  Gross as they are and were, they had the legal right to be there and be that.

29 minutes ago, DAVE said:

But youre still ok with the violence. As long as its your side.

That’s how it works, the liberals get to decide what is “free speech” and what actions should be taken to prevent their little ears from hurting.

That retard should have used a fucking semi truck.

31 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, the stupid, uncreative and irrational are in jail.  Ironically, the same are still in the streets....just one less and some with a limp now.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  Gross as they are and were, they had the legal right to be there and be that.

That’s how it works, the liberals get to decide what is “free speech” and what actions should be taken to prevent their little ears from hurting.

That retard should have used a fucking semi truck.

No, the stupid, uncreative and irrational are in jail.  Ironically, the same are still in the streets....just one less and some with a limp now.

Stop it zam...youre just trolling.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

AND....I’m a nazi racist too!!!  

In one particular bipolar guys mind...you are considered a troll if your opinion differs from his...even though on any given day his opinion changes about a subject.

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are still attempting to tell us the ban was on all Muslims? really is that what you are saying ? 

Listen to what Trump said in the video, that is what I am saying he said, nothing more nothing less.

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so putting every one in the same basket because they were in the same place is ok with you ? 

I'm not sure what you mean, but if I showed up to protest something and there were Nazi's there protesting for or against the same thing I was, I would leave, I in no way would allow myself to be associated with them, period. Or isis or Taliban or aq or any other bunch of pos's like them.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not sure what you mean, but if I showed up to protest something and there were Nazi's there protesting for or against the same thing I was, I would leave, I in no way would allow myself to be associated with them, period. Or isis or Taliban or aq or any other bunch of pos's like them.

But youre ok with others starting an altercation with them...leading to a persons death.

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

But youre ok with others starting an altercation with them...leading to a persons death.

The altercation was started by scumbags marching under a Nazi flag.