Not all trumpsters are white supremacists..

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

even if dumb dave is not logged in early morning, you can make a post and he magically appears w/in minutes. he's in here, when he's not even logged in. :lol: 

and no dumb dave, taking a look at the 3 to 4 names of people who are logged in at times, does not mean i look for you either. duh.

You sure are fixated on me....

Yikes!

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You sure are fixated on me....

Yikes!

yawn....

again, seeing you in here 24/7 is not fixation. 

who fits the better definition of fixation?

a) one who lurks all the time, and logs in and pounces when a few certain people log in and post

b) one who watches for certain people who are supposed to be away, and takes a screen shot of that person logged in, for some weak ass attempt to own them somehow later

c) an observant person who sees who else is logged in, or the lost of topics, after they log in?

correct answer : a and b

btw, how do you get any sleep? do you have your wife up for 3rd shift, with instructions to wake you when me, SR, mc, smails etc make a post? 

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yawn....

again, seeing you in here 24/7 is not fixation. 

who fits the better definition of fixation?

a) one who lurks all the time, and logs in and pounces when a few certain people log in and post

b) one who watches for certain people who are supposed to be away, and takes a screen shot of that person logged in, for some weak ass attempt to own them somehow later

c) an observant person who sees who else is logged in, or the lost of topics, after they log in?

correct answer : a and b

btw, how do you get any sleep? do you have your wife up for 3rd shift, with instructions to wake you when me, SR, mc, smails etc make a post? 

Whos lurking? Why are you so concerned?

Perhaps its you who needs a life....you sure worry about mine....

Going to the beach....talk later.

:)

On 3/16/2019 at 4:57 PM, 1jkw said:

If you are scumbag enough to march under the Nazi flag in my country be prepared to be treated like the scumbag you are, it is sad that a woman was killed, it is glorious that the cowardly pos that ran her down is in jail.

Sometimes things are worth fighting for, like fighting against assholes like Nazi's. Sorry if that offends snowflakes like you.

How do you feel about flag burning, since flags are so provocative?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

logging in and seeing you is not looking for you, dumb dave. duh.

looking for someone is doing just that, and recording when that someone is logged in :lol:

Not to mention he keeps track of how

many posts I have at TBP even though I haven’t been there in months and as far as I know they haven’t let him in so he must have someone telling him...talk about an obsessive weirdo.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

many posts I have at TBP even though I haven’t been there in months and as far as I know they haven’t let him in so he must have someone telling him...talk about an obsessive weirdo.

pretty good chance it's dumbski...

why isn't dumb dave allowed in? :lol:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

When I first joined there he and SR  were specifically mentioned as two trolls they  didn’t want around and in Stumps case I’m guessing it was at the behest of Woolie because he was the object of Dave’s stalking then...Ironic that I’m that guy now and he and Mark are little pals.😆

As far as I know he still isn’t a member there.

23 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

How do you feel about flag burning, since flags are so provocative?

Don't like it, wouldn't do it myself. I take my old flags and have the Scouts dispose of them.

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neither so South Dakotans, yet I posted mine.  Seems you do have the DDS.

Neal

so you some how got your balot back after feeding it in to a counter . impressive. 

I have not voted for a dem in a long long time . last one was Clinton's first run .

have voted a few independents over tbe yrs but just got sick of tossing my vote in the trash. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When I first joined there he and SR  were specifically mentioned as two trolls they  didn’t want around and in Stumps case I’m guessing it was at the behest of Woolie because he was the object of Dave’s stalking then...Ironic that I’m that guy now and he and Mark are little pals.😆

Wrong.  Scooters website.  He made the decision.  It’s no secret that Dave and I didn’t used to get along, but somewhere along the way we’ve come to a place where we’re not on each other’s ass.   You on the other hand, seem to enjoy behaving like a dingus and a tool bag, so you get what you get.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong.  Scooters website.  He made the decision.  It’s no secret that Dave and I didn’t used to get along, but somewhere along the way we’ve come to a place where we’re not on each other’s ass.   You on the other hand, seem to enjoy behaving like a dingus and a tool bag, so you get what you get.

I realize it's Scooters  site but Snowrider and Stinky were mentioned a lot and definitely were/are not welcome there. Forgive me  for assuming you and Daves relationship at that time played a role....my point is why does Dave care how many posts I have there and how does he even know? Interesting. As for you I could give a rats ass what you think of me so go eat cock. :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I realize it's Scooters  site but Snowrider and Stinky were mentioned a lot and definitely were/are not welcome there. Forgive me  for assuming you and Daves relationship at that time played a role....my point is why does Dave care how many posts I have there and how does he even know? Interesting. As for you I could give a rats ass what you think of me so go eat cock. :thumbsup:

Still cracks me up they needed a safe space :lmao:  Textbook definition of ❄️ 

Just now, DAVE said:

I dont care about anything about you....and it would be nice if you quit mentioning me all the time since im the one supposedly fixated on you and stalking you.

:bc:

Looks like Jimmy is beating you at your own game :lmao: :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

dont care about anything about you....and it would be nice if you quit mentioning me all the time since im the one supposedly fixated on you and stalking you

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Im not the one crying that im going to leave the site like jimmy is.

Or saying hes following me.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I have the fucker on ignore and I still see him saying shit about me in quotes so I can only imagine what he says in the posts I don't see. :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have the fucker on ignore and I still see him saying shit about me in quotes so I can only imagine what he says in the posts I don't see. :lmao:

Liar.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Theres your astonishing dot connecting skills again. How do you do it? 

How are you so wrong so much? :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just in 2 hrs in one thread....

But bipolar jimmy says im fixated on him.

And Jimmy you use to constantly pm me telling me what was going on at tbp.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Still cracks me up they needed a safe space :lmao:  Textbook definition of ❄️ 

Still butthurt they told you to pound sand :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not a bit Dumbski.  Not everybody is a wall flower pussy like you :lmao:  

"Not a bit" except anytime that place is brought up you whine like a little bitch

You're a permanent reject.:lol:How does that feel? 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

"Not a bit" except anytime that place is brought up you whine like a little bitch

You're a permanent reject.:lol:How does that feel? 

You can’t hold my jock Flower Boy :lmao: :lol: