Not all trumpsters are white supremacists..

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol, right. Hanging out in here 24/7, while making an ass of yourself over American politics, is a blast and relaxing I’m sure. :lol:

Tom and I enjoy retirement.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Tom and I enjoy retirement.

:bc:

Tom maybe, you not. I couldn’t imagine being here as often as you. Christ I get mad when I’m in here a little over vacations. If I was retired I could think of many other things to be doing. Not you though. You can barely take a shit without it, and then have to tell your friends about its texture and color :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Tom maybe, you not. I couldn’t imagine being here as often as you. Christ I get mad when I’m in here a little over vacations. If I was retired I could think of many other things to be doing. Not you though. You can barely take a shit without it, and then have to tell your friends about its texture and color :lol:

You got almost as many posts as I do and you work....

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

He's "Working" 40 hours a week and still has 25 thousand posts. Rags on a couple of retired people for posting. Only Slinger.......  

Just now, Skidooski said:

He's "Working" 40 hours a week and still has 25 thousand posts. Rags on a couple of retired people for posting. Only Slinger.......  

Like i said...hes simple.

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: But if I was here bashing Trump 24/7 you'd have my dick in your mouth

You didn’t even say asking for a friend. 

No wonder you and Zambo defend each other regularly. 

38 minutes ago, DAVE said:

yes, i am confined to an office throughout the week and get bored at times, and i'm able to come in and laugh and own you on occasion. you, on the other hand, have all kinds of things you could be doing. on weekends, i log in every now and then, but for the most part am not in here, especially at night. that does not mean every night, before you open your diary and check when i'm logged in, like you do SR.

maybe it's just coincidence, but every damn time i log i see your avi near the top of the thread list, no matter what time it is.

get

a

life

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

and what are you doing, besides being a dumb ass?

when i retire, and have the stupidity to spend my days and nights in here looking like a complete idiot, then you can make the comparison. you know, apples-to-apples....

even more dumb, would me be logging into a canadian forum and yapping about their politics.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes, i am confined to an office throughout the week and get bored at times, and i'm able to come in and laugh and own you on occasion. you, on the other hand, have all kinds of things you could be doing. on weekends, i log in every now and then, but for the most part am not in here, especially at night. that does not mean every night, before you open your diary and check when i'm logged in, like you do SR.

maybe it's just coincidence, but every damn time i log i see your avi near the top of the thread list, no matter what time it is.

get

a

life

Nice to see you are always looking for me and im always on your mind.

• Platinum Contributing Member

2020 is just around the corner Slinger and hopefully for you portly ass a Dem gets in so you can be a little happier. 25 thousand posts in under 3 years! And all that time you though your were "Owning" everybody!  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nice to see you are always looking for me and im always on your mind.

logging in and seeing you is not looking for you, dumb dave. duh.

looking for someone is doing just that, and recording when that someone is logged in :lol:

even if dumb dave is not logged in early morning, you can make a post and he magically appears w/in seconds. he's in here, when he's not even logged in. :lol: 

and no dumb dave, taking a look at the 3 to 4 names of people who are logged in at times, does not mean i look for you either. duh.

Edited by Snoslinger