Not all trumpsters are white supremacists..

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Got the Monday blues eh  :lol: Take a couple deep breaths

Laughing and owning you all the time is far from the “blues”. Now, why don’t you own me and link up some of your criticisms of sludegey’s 3rd grade mentality. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's getting more and more miserable and it's hilarious to watch. 

His whole world is falling apart around him....i would think that would be hard to stomach.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

Laughing and owning you all the time is far from the “blues”. Now, why don’t you own me and link up some of your criticisms of sludegey’s 3rd grade mentality. 

U r dum

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He's getting more and more miserable and it's hilarious to watch. 

I still don't see why they keep singling you out.  Almost as if you were in bed with them at one time and decided that lifestyle wasn't for you.  Now, they hate you for it.  

Is this true?  Figuratively?  Literally?  If you slept with Tools...don't speak with me anymore.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No I don’t. How do you go from being too scared to sleep without your blankie to starting fight in public? 

The story keeps getting better.  

First it was his girlfriend there. Now you were even outnumber by his friends. :lol:

What story?

Just now, DAVE said:

His whole world is falling apart around him....i would think that would be hard to stomach.

He's demanding I link up stupid shit that he pulls out of thin air because his sandy vag is irritated I made fun of Tupperware girl  :wtf: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I still don't see why they keep singling you out.  Almost as if you were in bed with them at one time and decided that lifestyle wasn't for you.  Now, they hate you for it.  

Is this true?  Figuratively?  Literally?  If you slept with Tools...don't speak with me anymore.  :lol: 

All I have to do is post and one of them jumps on my back pouting about something  :dunno:

"You could be like us if you just do what we tell you to do!!!!" :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

What story?

I let lose some details of a little "confrontation" I had one night at a local brewery.  It was around the Kavenaugh hearings and somebody running their mouth a bit too loud.  The brief story apparently scared the shit out of RevBetaBarbieHands so he keeps bringing it up in a way to make it not true...so he feels better...I guess.  :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

All I have to do is post and one of them jumps on my back pouting about something  :dunno:

"You could be like us if you just do what we tell you to do!!!!" :lol: 

It's weird, dude...seriously.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

You’re just not liberal enough. Get off that fence dammit!!!!!! 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Because he is perhaps the dumbest, biggest pussy in here. I mean this is a perfect example. Dumb, as he criticizes rev about childish remarks, yet seems to love worse childish remarks from others. He a pussy, because he gets himself stuck in a corner frequently and then is too scared to answer a question or give an opinion. It’s entertaining as hell. Along with you, but at least you give opinions, no mater how dumb they are :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What story?

The legend of the Zambo fight.  He first told it last January then this month he said it was last month. 

One version is some woman was talking shit so Zambo snuck up and pulled the guys hair. 

Next version is on here.  He decided that the “guy” had friends there too. Just to make it seem like a better story. 

Because he is perhaps the dumbest, biggest pussy in here. I mean this is a perfect example. Dumb, as he criticizes rev about childish remarks, yet seems to love worse childish remarks from others. He a pussy, because he gets himself stuck in a corner frequently and then is too scared to answer a question or give an opinion. It’s entertaining as hell. Along with you, but at least you give opinions, no mater how dumb they are :lol:

Ok then.  Go get'em tiger!!!!

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You're Monday is only half over, how the hell are you going to make it through it. Go take a nap for lunch and a Midol. You seem very agitated today. 

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, revkevsdi said:

The legend of the Zambo fight.  He first told it last January then this month he said it was last month. 

One version is some woman was talking shit so Zambo snuck up and pulled the guys hair. 

Next version is on here.  He decided that the “guy” had friends there too. Just to make it seem like a better story. 

Stop trying to make this shit up.  My stories don't change because I don't lie.  This is why you get tripped up so much on your own stories.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You’re just not liberal enough. Get off that fence dammit!!!!!! 

I don’t want him on my side. He’s a terrible representation of a lib. No balls, dumb as fuck. He belongs on yours. We don’t a trade, or draft picks either.  We will give him away :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Stop trying to make this shit up.  My stories don't change because I don't lie.  This is why you get tripped up so much on your own stories.  :lol: 

Sure princess. 

You probably were getting your nails done, tried to get away without tipping and ended up in a hair pulling match with a 110 lb Asian chick. 

• Haha 1

I don’t want him on my side. He’s a terrible representation of a lib. No balls, dumb as fuck. He belongs on yours. We don’t a trade, or draft picks either.  We will give him away :lol:

:lol: But if I was here bashing Trump 24/7 you'd have my dick in your mouth

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sure princess. 

You probably were getting your nails done, tried to get away without tipping and ended up in a hair pulling match with a 110 lb Asian chick. 

Whatever makes you feel better.  Course...you already do this.

Now, go buff your tic tac sized nails on the end of your little barbie fingers.  

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You're Monday is only half over, how the hell are you going to make it through it. Go take a nap for lunch and a Midol. You seem very agitated today. 

I am happy as a pig in poop. Doing some cool programming at work. Had a nice relaxing weekend. Life is good. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I am happy as a pig in poop. Doing some cool programming at work. Had a nice relaxing weekend. Life is good. 

Thats my life everyday..