Not all trumpsters are white supremacists..

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Answer the question you little fucking lying pussy.

Lying? me?:lol:

zambo on any topic: 

“That happened to me just the other day and I 

a. Handled it like a man and embarrassed a snowflake 

b. Made the best investment

c. made a comment that made everyone else look like an idiot. 

D impressed everyone. 

With your “real life” so impressive it is odd that you spend so much time here where no one respects you. 

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

zambo on any topic: 

D impressed everyone. 

With your “real life” so impressive it is odd that you spend so much time here where no one respects you. 

Nice deflection.  So, again, no answer?  Oh, and as far as lies go, yours and your little shitty butt-buddy Tools have been well documented over several forums.  I mean, ouch!

PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!!!  And tell him to answer my question for you!!!!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

zambo on any topic: 

D impressed everyone. 

More irony....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice deflection.  So, again, no answer?  Oh, and as far as lies go, yours and your little shitty butt-buddy Tools have been well documented over several forums.  I mean, ouch!

PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!!!  And tell him to answer my question for you!!!!

Deflection?  I just needed some confirmation. I haven’t pulled anyone’s hair and threatened to scratch their eyes out. 

Was that your best fight story ever?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Deflection?  I just needed some confirmation. I haven’t pulled anyone’s hair and threatened to scratch their eyes out. 

Was that your best fight story ever?

So, no.  Your answer is “No, I’ve never put my hands on another man other than to sample his member.”

Got it!  

And btw, I have a lot of funny “fight stories”.  Also, that was your representative who got his hair pulled.  Oops.  :lol:

Remember that next time you are wanting to be a hero to some loud mouthed pig in your little party.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, no.  Your answer is “No, I’ve never put my hands on another man other than to sample his member.”

Got it!  

And btw, I have a lot of funny “fight stories”.  Also, that was your representative who got his hair pulled.  Oops.  :lol:

Remember that next time you are wanting to be a hero to some loud mouthed pig in your little party.

So your fight stories revolve around pulling hair and you refer to a fight as “putting your hands on another man”

You can’t even write fight fiction without sounding gay. 

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So your fight stories revolve around pulling hair and you refer to a fight as “putting your hands on another man”

You can’t even write fight fiction without sounding gay. 

No.  Can you imagine me pulling your hair until I bent you around backwards on your knees because you felt you could “control the situation” after your significant other lost her mind?  I mean....look at you now!  You’re now the guy that had another man violently pull your hair and make you scream in front of your wife/gf and apparently a group of your own buddies that clammed the fuck up and turned their heads away when it went down.  The worst part is. You’d have been better off if I did with my right fist what i was planning to do.....bloody you fucking face until I got tired.  Instead, just shame and humiliation as I laughed and threw your face to the floor.  

HOLY SHIT!!!!!  KILL YOURSELF!!!

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

A grown man saying dump....over and over and over.

Smh.

Its coming for him too.  :lol: I can't wait.  I may even let him roll out that body bag first.  

Another big mouthed liberal internet warrior gonna weep like a fucking girl.  Or run like hell....leaving his family there for me to explain things.  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Its coming for him too.  :lol: I can't wait.  I may even let him roll out that body bag first.  

Another big mouthed liberal internet warrior gonna weep like a fucking girl.  Or run like hell....leaving his family there for me to explain things.  :lol: 

Toolkits game...we really should make this happen....would could call it Zamstock!

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Toolkits game...we really should make this happen....would could call it Zamstock!

The guy who calls everyone a pussy is too afraid to meet up! It’s obvious the guy is all mouth. Just an internet troll afraid of his own shadow. :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The guy who calls everyone a pussy is too afraid to meet up! It’s obvious the guy is all mouth. Just an internet troll afraid of his own shadow. :lol: 

Zambo the clown has fanboys  

priceless. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Can you imagine me pulling your hair until I bent you around backwards on your knees because you felt you could “control the situation” after your significant other lost her mind?  I mean....look at you now!  You’re now the guy that had another man violently pull your hair and make you scream in front of your wife/gf and apparently a group of your own buddies that clammed the fuck up and turned their heads away when it went down.  The worst part is. You’d have been better off if I did with my right fist what i was planning to do.....bloody you fucking face until I got tired.  Instead, just shame and humiliation as I laughed and threw your face to the floor.  

HOLY SHIT!!!!!  KILL YOURSELF!!!

No one believes you. 

No one believes you. 

LOL...you believe it.  Because it's true...and you know it.  But you can't admit it because, that's your bloody scalp particles under my fingernails...and the silence you hear when you walk into a room now.

Pathetic liberal cowards.  Liars to the end!  Hoooray!  :lmao: 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I find it next to impossible not to laugh at the guy but the "zampoopski" part just takes it to another level of childish shit. This forum goes from "Kill your self" to using poop in a name to try and insult someone

I say the same thing about your love affairs with broski, dumb Dave, sludge, etc.  

sludgey is the biggest child in here yet I see you doing nothing but laughing and agreeing with the douche 24/7. 

Such a fucking pussy you are. Holy shit.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I say the same thing about your love affairs with broski, dumb Dave, sludge, etc.  

sludgey is the biggest child in here yet I see you doing nothing but laughing and agreeing with the douche 24/7. 

If skidooski agreed with you....you wouldnt care who else he agreed with.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Got the Monday blues eh...... Take a couple deep breaths

If you have a problem with Broski, Sludgy, Dumb Dave etc take it up with them you whiny cunt. It's simple!  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...you believe it.  Because it's true...and you know it.  But you can't admit it because, that's your bloody scalp particles under my fingernails...and the silence you hear when you walk into a room now.

Pathetic liberal cowards.  Liars to the end!  Hoooray!  :lmao: 

No I don’t. How do you go from being too scared to sleep without your blankie to starting fight in public? 

The story keeps getting better.  

First it was his girlfriend there. Now you were even outnumber by his friends. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He's getting more and more miserable and it's hilarious to watch. 

Just now, DAVE said:

After seeing his stupidity, cowardness, and gullibility, the less he agrees with me the better. You can have him, he fits right in - Scated of everything, including giving his own opinions 

No I don’t. How do you go from being too scared to sleep without your blankie to starting fight in public? 

The story keeps getting better.  

First it was his girlfriend there. Now you were even outnumber by his friends. :lol:

You are scared.  You are a scared, bigoted, lying racist!  :lmao: 

Nothing has changed.  You are just too stupid to keep up.