Not all trumpsters are white supremacists..

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I could buy and sell your gay ass, Draggy. You just got owned, here's another ticket.   :owned:

Suck it deep, homo!!!

I'm guessing you are the most vocal white supremacist on this site. 

Any guess on how many of you there are in the USA?

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

So according to your logic if Trump hadn't inspired the guy from NZ with his Muslim ban he would not have shot up the Masque, Trumps words didn't shoot those people a pos like the car driver did.

Again you can't know that the driver didn't plan to run someone down anyway.

She is dead because an asshole ran her over, I see the chain of events and it doesn't relieve him from the blame of killing her.

there was no Muslim ban .

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

So according to your logic if Trump hadn't inspired the guy from NZ with his Muslim ban he would not have shot up the Masque, Trumps words didn't shoot those people a pos like the car driver did.

Again you can't know that the driver didn't plan to run someone down anyway.

She is dead because an asshole ran her over, I see the chain of events and it doesn't relieve him from the blame of killing her.

Never said it did....but its your side that escalated to that point...no altercation no dead girl.

Dude she was there to cause shit....

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No.

You were defending them, sure seemed like you were taking sides. 

You were basically saying the innocent people who got killed in the church in NZ deserved it. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You were basically saying the innocent people who got killed in the church in NZ deserved it. 

Do you always put words in other peoples mouths cause you yours is filled with someones cock all the time?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Why don’t you stay out of it you little fucking jerk off.  Mind you own little battles or I’ll give you a dancing partner.

Fucking BarbieHanded cuck.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Never said it did....but its your side that escalated to that point...no altercation no dead girl.

Dude she was there to cause shit....

Defend the murderer all you want, doesn't change the fact his actions killed her, no asshole driving into her no dead girl, but feel free to blame others for his actions, that's what snowflakes like you always do.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Defend the murderer all you want, doesn't change the fact his actions killed her, no asshole driving into her no dead girl, but feel free to blame others for his actions, that's what snowflakes like you always do.

If she wasnt there to stir shit she would be alive.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

If she wasnt there to stir shit she would be alive.

If the asshole didn't drive her over she wouldn't be dead, but keep defending him it shows your lack of intelligence and certainly your lack class and credibility.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

If the asshole didn't drive her over she wouldn't be dead, but keep defending him it shows your lack of intelligence and certainly your lack class and credibility.

He really is one stupid motherfucker....glad he finally drug his greasy chicken ass back across the border. The stench and stupidity was becoming overwhelming. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

8 ducking pages of this shit.

:lol:

Actions don’t have consequences!!!!  But when they do, one side isn’t to blame at all!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Yes actions have consequences,  but if you think that driving over someone is rational or proper response and she deserved it, well guess what that says about you?

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes actions have consequences,  but if you think that driving over someone is rational or proper response and she deserved it, well guess what that says about you?

“Rational and proper” have nothing to do with it.

I wish I gave two hot shits about people’s worthless bleeding hearts.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Rational and proper” have nothing to do with it.

I wish I gave two hot shits about people’s worthless bleeding hearts.  

I wish some of you weren't so stupid too, but wishing don't change a thing.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

he says a lot of shit .

the fact is no bill was ever proposed that was a Muslim ban . not ever 

That isn't the point, the point was that the shooter felt inspired by Trumps words, it's not Trump fault the guy shot up the Mosque, it was the shooter who is  to blame for his own actions, just like the guy who ran over the girl, it was 100% his fault.

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I wish some of you weren't so stupid too, but wishing don't change a thing.

Well, if everyone thought like you, all the self righteous high horses would be the same size.  Who could you pretend to look down on?

• Haha 1