AG Barr lays out why National emergency is 100% lawful and legit

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  You’re a fucking Dumper zombie :lol: 

I was for stopping illegal immigration long before Trump ran.   Probably as long as you've been and dog ass ugly lightbulb salesman who doesn't know shit about sleds. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

700,000 illegals crossing our border lasy year isnt a problem?  

About 700,000 travelers to the United States overstayed their visas in fiscal 2017, the most recent year for which the Department of Homeland Security has published figures. DHS estimated that, as of Sept. 30, 2017, the end of that fiscal year, more than 600,000 of those travelers were still in the U.S. 

During that same year, there were just 300,000 apprehensions along the Southern border, according to Customs and Border Protection — the lowest number since 1971.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/10/683662691/where-does-illegal-immigration-mostly-occur-heres-what-the-data-tell-us

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes....its a problem that has been a problem for 30 years and will continue to be a problem well after Trump.

It's not a crisis and is not a reason to use executive privilege 

If we can slow the flow it might not be a problem for 30 years. Have you ever seen our southern border. Have you looked at the existing barrier?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

If we can slow the flow it might not be a problem for 30 years. Have you ever seen our southern border. Have you looked at the existing barrier?  

Ending the war on drugs would do 1000x more than a wall

Why arent you advocating for an ocean wall or a wall on our northern border?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

About 700,000 travelers to the United States overstayed their visas in fiscal 2017, the most recent year for which the Department of Homeland Security has published figures. DHS estimated that, as of Sept. 30, 2017, the end of that fiscal year, more than 600,000 of those travelers were still in the U.S. 

During that same year, there were just 300,000 apprehensions along the Southern border, according to Customs and Border Protection — the lowest number since 1971.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/10/683662691/where-does-illegal-immigration-mostly-occur-heres-what-the-data-tell-us

Every ethnicity in the country has their own little immigration scam going. It's a good business for many. I have seen it with the Eastern European for years. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ending the war on drugs would do 1000x more than a wall

Why arent you advocating for an ocean wall or a wall on our northern border?

Nothern border jumpers are way up as well

You war on drugs mantra is soooo dumb lol

Edited by washedupmxer

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Nothern border jumpers are way up as well

You war on drugs mantra is soooo dumb lol

You're a brain dead fucking moron dude. It's not a degenerative brain disease. You've always been this way

Just now, f7ben said:

You're a brain dead fucking moron dude. It's not a degenerative brain disease. You've always been this way

Weird how whenever we talk about dumb mother fuckers in here he magically appears. Like he is worried about losing his title or something. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....its a problem that has been a problem for 30 years and will continue to be a problem well after Trump.

It's not a crisis and is not a reason to use executive privilege 

My god you are a dumb fuck :flush: It was real obvious that you are a very very very stupid person but you have like a single digit IQ no shit :flush:

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Bhen I hate meddling in South America it's why we have border jumpers

Me- you know Obama and others meddled there though national emergencies?

Bhen I had no idea about and that's all I'm gonna day 

Listen to me I'm smart! :lol2:

Hey dumb fuck......I didnt know Obama used EO to meddle in SA.

I was very critical of Obama's overall SA policy and his entire foreign policy

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to you fucking retard 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Every ethnicity in the country has their own little immigration scam going. It's a good business for many. I have seen it with the Eastern European for years. 

Just require employers who have employees working for them with Visas to provide a current one every 12 months. If not they get turned in.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumb motherfucker. Obama's EO as it relates to SA was a sanction on individual property.

Zero comparison you stupid fuck

I never knew you were such an Obama ball licker till dripper outed you. Wow

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Just require employers who have employees working for them with Visas to provide a current one every 12 months. If not they get turned in.

I know a guy personally (polish) who for $3000 he brings you over and gets you a driver's license and a job. Then they had to pay him anywhere between $50 a week to $50 a day. It was alot more involved than just that but the guy made millions over the years. And now our industry is flooded with Pollack's because of him. 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumb fuck......I didnt know Obama used EO to meddle in SA.

I was very critical of Obama's overall SA policy and his entire foreign policy

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to you fucking retard 

Calm down Ben. :lol: 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Calm down Ben. :lol: 

Telling him to “calm down” just infuriates the boy.  A few “calm downs”, “faggot” and “retard” names being flung his way and, well....that’s when we see some real magic start to happen.  Usually over several threads on multiple forums!  

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Telling him to “calm down” just infuriates the boy.  A few “calm downs”, “faggot” and “retard” names being flung his way and, well....that’s when we see some real magic start to happen.  Usually over several threads on multiple forums!  

I'll kill you if you dont kill yourself

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That episode will probably never be surpassed!!!!