Weekend thread!!!!!11

Today was a beautiful day in northern NH & VT. We spent as much time as possible basking in the mid March sun with temps in the mid 50's. Back to reality tomorrow and Sunday with highs in the 30's and snow showers. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Last 2 days in Myrtle beach....then its the long trek home starting monday.

:(

:owned:

6 minutes ago, dz246 said:

I can give you a pic of an empty plate.... :lol: 

Didn't happen!!!!!!!11 :owned:

• Gold Member

Just docked in Stuart Fl. Haven't checked out of the Bahamas, haven't checked unto the US. Docked at a marina with no reservation and no one on staff. Not one single person has said anything to us, at all.

It is hilariously easy to smuggle shit into thus country!

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Just docked in Stuart Fl. Haven't checked out of the Bahamas, haven't checked unto the US. Docked at a marina with no reservation and no one on staff. Not one single person has said anything to us, at all.

Thanks Obama!

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Only between ports of entry. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ckf said:

Today was a beautiful day in northern NH & VT. We spent as much time as possible basking in the mid March sun with temps in the mid 50's. Back to reality tomorrow and Sunday with highs in the 30's and snow showers. 

worked flood control in my driveway for a while. Then just sat on the tractor and took in the sun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yep   :bc:    Marquette   :flush:

Yeah they fell apart down the stretch for some reason.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Sad 1

Just home from salting. Rain turned to snow and temps dropped over night. No major ice or snow but patchy sidewalks and parking lots. Hopefully that's the last time for this year. Down to just a few bags of salt left and don't want to buy more.

Cab corners rotted out on my '02 F250 to the point I can't get a commercial safety done and its feeling unsafe to have employees driving it. So decided to buy another truck to fill the gap. Found a guy selling a '13 F350 rwd for $11500 safetied. Took my employee and drove the 2 1/2 hours to go look with the intentions of driving it back. The guy had let the safety expire and the truck had a belt tensoiner that was screaming so we turned around and drove home without it.

The guy is going to have the truck safetied again and fix the tensioner then deliver it to my door for the agreed price but I won't see it until Wednesday.

Need to do some work on the other trucks and trailer over the weekend. Shop needs a clean out badly.

Spring is right around the corner.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Just home from salting. Rain turned to snow and temps dropped over night. No major ice or snow but patchy sidewalks and parking lots. Hopefully that's the last time for this year. Down to just a few bags of salt left and don't want to buy more.

Cab corners rotted out on my '02 F250 to the point I can't get a commercial safety done and its feeling unsafe to have employees driving it. So decided to buy another truck to fill the gap. Found a guy selling a '13 F350 rwd for $11500 safetied. Took my employee and drove the 2 1/2 hours to go look with the intentions of driving it back. The guy had let the safety expire and the truck had a belt tensoiner that was screaming so we turned around and drove home without it.

The guy is going to have the truck safetied again and fix the tensioner then deliver it to my door for the agreed price but I won't see it until Wednesday.

Need to do some work on the other trucks and trailer over the weekend. Shop needs a clean out badly.

Spring is right around the corner.

All 4 of mine and the wifes need inspection in March. 3 and the wifes are done. f-350 failed. spent all last week running trucks around.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

All 4 of mine and the wifes need inspection in March. 3 and the wifes are done. f-350 failed. spent all last week running trucks around.

I have one truck and one trailer safetied so far. The '12 F250 needed 3 calipers, 4 rotors, a flex line, one set of pads, the big drag link, inner and outer tie rods. $1500 in parts alone. Luckily the trailer only needed one light replaced.

The damn annual safeties alone are $139 each now. 2 more trucks and 2 more trailers to go.

They laughed when I took the '02 over. No point even putting it on the hoist.