Check this out.

So yesterday afternoon, a local Anchorage business owner parked his work truck at a public parking lot downtown while he performed work inside a local business.  His truck has this sticker on the back.

53732581_2254340684818331_53801641972103

He comes out 2 hrs later and finds these two business cards on his windshield.

54142894_2254340678151665_79149738671839

54233799_2254340691484997_64703644174930

He posts the above pictures on the Facebook AK Snow Shredders page.  It went viral.

This morning we wake up to this.

53861009_10213965009988096_7593526832440

• Like 3

Me personally, I would NEVAH have a sticker like that. I don't LOOK for trouble. 

You can be right...…...dead right. 

I saw a car years ago on 93 north. It was plastered with offensive stickers. Stickers saying to go fuck yourself, and many more. I never saw anything like it in my life. I could see where somebody could have started a fight with that fucking asshole, he deserved it. 

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What dumb ass would want a sticker like that on their vehicle? What dumb ass would get so bent out of shape about the the other dumb ass and leave a note?

I see stickers like that on trucks all the time. People just need to learn to ignore stupid people doing stupid shit. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

As if they have the authority to stop him parking there. :lol:  

Sounds like teachers/administrators we have packed in our public schools.  :lol:  

Can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agree with pee stain on this one.   Simply not worth the trouble with the cry babies in the world.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What dumb ass would want a sticker like that on their vehicle? What dumb ass would get so bent out of shape about the the other dumb ass and leave a note?

Some people don’t have anything better to do with their lives than be miserable. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not that I would ever put something like that on my vehicle,..but here in NY, a black gun is banned, if it's wood it's fine..

Both do exactly the same thing, hold the same rounds, shoot the same speed and caliber..One is black, one isn't..Guess which one NY has an issue with and I need to "register"... Liberals judge by looks, not by knowledge..

I'm gonna go bust some caps in the back yard now

IMG_20190315_173838375.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Nice, so Lisa Murkoski is out?  good to see people voting useless fucks out like Lisa. :bc: 

She is not been voted out yet but she is definitely upsetting lots of folks with her positions.  She isn't up for reelection until 2022 and by then she may be ready to retire anyway.  A lot can happen in 3 years.