Obama DOJ made agreement with Hillary Clinton to keep emails AWAY from FBI

Remember when Slinger would post in one of daily collusion threads a dot connecting diatribe about how the SC would use immunity for select people to get evidence of wrong doing? Well the DOJ was handing out immunity to everyone it could find in the Hillary camp before it had even questioned anyone or seen much in the way of evidence.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Remember when Slinger would post in one of daily collusion threads a dot connecting diatribe about how the SC would use immunity for select people to get evidence of wrong doing? Well the DOJ was handing out immunity to everyone it could find in the Hillary camp before it had even questioned anyone or seen much in the way of evidence.

Yep.  Slinger used to post about collusion at least 10 times per day.  My my how times have changed.  

Yup....immunity for everyone related to Hillary from the Janitor to the Door man.

Trump got spied on illegally and then a special prosecutor appointed to keep any narrative alive they could hatch.

Fuck the USA

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yup....immunity for everyone related to Hillary from the Janitor to the Door man.

Trump got spied on illegally and then a special prosecutor appointed to keep any narrative alive they could hatch.

Fuck the USA

Yep.   Only a complete moron couldn't connect all those dots.  

40 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

i gave that up. trying to get you dumb fucks to think clearly is impossible. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

like all of jtssrx's threads. notice how they never go anywhere? well, except wolfie's in box.

Says the guys who still believes in collusion.  What an idiot.  :lol2:

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck Hillary killed investigating pedophiles in the State Dept.   NBC was appalled and reported on it then buried it faster than a honeymoon prick.  

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fake scandals at that. I will give the gop kudos on how to spend $4 million and 2 1/2 years on a cum stain. 

Wow, you had to go back over 20 years for that scathing jab.  I didn't realize you were so desperate.  

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was an attempt to help you salvage something from your failure here today. 

More desperation on your part.  They have medicine for this.  You should see a counselor.  Oh wait....