Trump's border agency admits he has built ZERO new walls

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And his wife ugly......and Rafael still supports Dump.....what a guy :lmao: 

Bernie got fucked over by Hillary and still supported her. It’s what politicians do dumbfuck. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Bernie got fucked over by Hillary and still supported her. It’s what politicians do dumbfuck. 

No - he got fewer votes in the primary and lost.  SBYL Spedmo :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Not to mention you’re deflecting because you’re a retarded hack 👍

Just now, Skidooski said:

Reread my recent posts laughing at you claiming a fence is OK but a wall isn't. Read them slowly if you need to

So you laughing at my logical statements clarifies your position?

thanks for proving once again you’re a fucking idiot. You can’t see the logic in using cheaper fence over an expensive wall. 

Why don’t you just make things clear for everyone, and give us your opinion on border barriers? Right here and now?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Fucking dumbski is too stupid to even realize what his posts portray.

me - since both a wall and a fence need monitored, we should stick with the cheaper fence

dumbski - lol, if slinger thinks they both need monitored, why not a wall?

Duh

:lol:  Holy shit...OK. Have fun here all day spitting on your screen making up you own narratives and backpedaling  :thumb:   

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Fucking dumbski is too stupid to even realize what his posts portray.

me - since both a wall and a fence need monitored, we should stick with the cheaper fence

dumbski - lol, if slinger thinks they both need monitored, why not a wall?

Duh

Is this accurate, dumbski?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

So you laughing at my logical statements clarifies your position?

thanks for proving once again you’re a fucking idiot. You can’t see the logic in using cheaper fence over an expensive wall. 

Why don’t you just make things clear for everyone, and give us your opinion on border barriers? Right here and now?

Lots of very nice fence going up as we speak.   You would be impressed. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:  Holy shit...OK. Have fun here all day spitting on your screen making up you own narratives and backpedaling  :thumb:   

So you’re not going to clarify your opinion, I’m shocked :lol:

such a fucking coward

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JT is going to leave because people are picking on him....go get 'em Cardiac Dave!!!!:lmao:

Not at we don’t talk and Im just as guilty. Telling each other to kill ourselves and other horrible things on a daily basis is ridiculous. Again I’m just as guilty

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No - he got fewer votes in the primary and lost.  SBYL Spedmo :lmao: 

That’s what happens when your opponent is running the dnc. :lmao: 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Not at we don’t talk and Im just as guilty. Telling each other to kill ourselves and other horrible things on a daily basis is ridiculous. Again I’m just as guilty

Oh I agree....I certainly enjoy being called an Alcoholic  Bipolar Loser everyday.  :lmao::ylsuper:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The discourse on this site and the internet in general, has devolved into childish behavior the last couple years. The fun bashing and back and forth has gotten mean-spirited and obsessive by several members on this site. It makes the experience here much less enjoyable.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dumbski, pick one for the border:

wall

fence

nothing (since both are not 100% effective)

So because it’s not 100% affective don’t build it. Just admit it’s 100% Trump so you’re 100% against any border wall. 

1 minute ago, s pump said:

The discourse on this site and the internet in general, has devolved into childish behavior the last couple years. The fun bashing and back and forth has gotten mean-spirited and obsessive by several members on this site. It makes the experience here much less enjoyable.

I agree...tell your brother to tone it down. :lmao:😂

1 minute ago, s pump said:

This is what I mean. For exsample Snowrider he has a canned response for each and every person on this site. The canned response for me is flat earth garbage. 

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

Here’s another exsample 

4A74EDC5-8BC3-4899-A461-72CF30C49D47.png

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

That's cause all you fucking cocksuckers don't know how to have an adult conversation.

• Haha 2