Trump's border agency admits he has built ZERO new walls

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Because having intelligent intellect with you is impossible. Here’s another example -  You watch trump use people and agencies around him to protect himself from serious shit, while believing BS about Obama and Hillary. Trump has fired fbi people, Jeff sessions, and others while filling the positions with loyalists who will protect him. Now he’s even pushing for the non release of the mueller report. Did Obama do anything remotely related to this? Fuck no. Not in the real world anyway.

Now shove your hackery up your ass

Okay lets have a conversation. Who has Trump fired to protect himself? You said Sessions, number one if this was true then Barr would’ve never been confirmed and Mueller would’ve proved Collusion. You have the nerve to claim I belueve BS and that I’m a Hack meanwhile you’ve spent close to three years claiming Trump worked with Russia to change our elections. Mueller is closing up shop with zero convictions related to anything to do with why he was appointed 

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nobody is worked up but you, tommy boy. Relax. Trump is a liar. Everyone knows this. It’s common knowledge. 

I would say the guy clogging up a snowmobile website with 15 TDS threads a day is the worked up guy. SMFH

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And other thing.....

trump promised a new wall along entire border.  not fence, not some alternative barrier, not maintaining/replacing  old wall where it exists like has been done in the past .  Mexico was going to pay for all this as well. 

So continue to spin it all the fuck you want. 

You would have to be a complete fool to believe that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. I think Trump said that just to entertain his own ego. :lmao:

Yes, collusion and other things. Wtf do you rhink it is? His hair piece?

Lots of collusion being proved.

:lol:

You will probably have a stroke anfd your last words will be....but there was collusion!!!!

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, s pump said:

I would say the guy clogging up a snowmobile website with 15 TDS threads a day is the worked up guy. SMFH

Poor fella can't have much of a life while being consumed by Trump 24/7.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How is that a back pedal? It’s exactly what dumbski and you are pushing. Are you too dumb to even see that?

Another packpedal....

Thx for the laugh this morning....enjoy your day.

:bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its that simple.

They're ok with "wasting money" on a fence but totally against a wall. Both have the same downfalls but one is cheaper so it's ok   :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

They're ok with "wasting money" on a fence but totally against a wall. Both have the same downfalls but one is cheaper so it's ok   :lol: 

Yo.....you support Dump and the wall or just Dump?

:lmao: 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Okay lets have a conversation. Who has Trump fired to protect himself? You said Sessions, number one if this was true then Barr would’ve never been confirmed and Mueller would’ve proved Collusion. You have the nerve to claim I belueve BS and that I’m a Hack meanwhile you’ve spent close to three years claiming Trump worked with Russia to change our elections. Mueller is closing up shop with zero convictions related to anything to do with why he was appointed 

We have proof russia meddled in our election, and we have proof members of the trump admin helped, thanks to mueller. SBYL 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How is that a back pedal? It’s exactly what dumbski and you are pushing. Are you too dumb to even see that?

Link to where I'm pushing for either you mind numbing retard. You're at SnowRider level stupidity 

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You would have to be a complete fool to believe that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. I think Trump said that just to entertain his own ego. :lmao:

You just described 98% of those in attendance at his rallies. The other 2% was the media.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Link to where I'm pushing for either you mind numbing retard. You're at SnowRider level stupidity 

Then explain why you are ridiculing the idea of using fence instead of wall when o bring it up. 

You just described 98% of those in attendance at his rallies. The other 2% was the media.

And to think Trump called Ted Cruz a liar....Lyin Ted...Holds The Bible High and then he lies....SMH.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

As you’re tickling Dave’s scrotum :lmao: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And to think Trump called Ted Cruz a liar....Lyin Ted...Holds The Bible High and then he lies....SMH.

And his wife ugly......and Rafael still supports Dump.....what a guy :lmao: 

Fucking dumbski is too stupid to even realize what his posts portray.

me - since both a wall and a fence need monitored, we should stick with the cheaper fence

dumbski - lol, if slinger thinks they both need monitored, why not a wall?

Duh