Trump's border agency admits he has built ZERO new walls

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly.  Exactly what I posted nearly 12 hours ago. Good post JT. 

There are a bunch of stupid mother fuckers on this forum.  They get all worked up every time Trump tweets something. I cant imagine being lead around by the nose via some biased news/propaganda outlet.  Its truely pathetic what some of these guys have become. 

I’m pretty close to leaving this site and quite frankly the Internet in general. Do I love Trump, do I think Obama was a terrible person, do I think all republicans are the best and all democrats are the worst the answer is no to all. The political division is the worst it’s ever been. A big reason in my opinion is people spent so much time defending Obama even when he was wrong that they continue today. The same is going on with Trump supporters now. Not all but some. There is a large number of people that no matter how good the idea or out come will still hate Trump. Tell me how is that productive? Look at this New Zealand shooting. There are people on this site that blame trump. Crazy 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m pretty close to leaving this site and quite frankly the Internet in general. Do I love Trump, do I think Obama was a terrible person, do I think all republicans are the best and all democrats are the worst the answer is no to all. The political division is the worst it’s ever been. A big reason in my opinion is people spent so much time defending Obama even when he was wrong that they continue today. The same is going on with Trump supporters now. Not all but some. There is a large number of people that no matter how good the idea or out come will still hate Trump. Tell me how is that productive? Look at this New Zealand shooting. There are people on this site that blame trump. Crazy 

:lol:

you are a fucking joke and aren’t fooling a damn soul about your weak attempt at “neutrality”, hack.

if you don’t like people attacking trump over major shit, after we listened to you fucktards crying about Obama for very minor shit, then pack up your toys and BS laden threads and go home.

regarding this topic, there is nobody to blame but trump here, as is usually the case. If he’s going to run around and act like it’s because of him, and him only, that new border “wall” is being put up, when that is not the case, at least not yet, then he’s going to be called out on it. He is once again taking credit for something he had no part of. If he wanted to portray reality, he could easily explain the situation.  But that’s not trump, he’d rather fill your, tom’s, dumb dave’s and many other dumb fuck heads with BS. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are a fucking joke and aren’t fooling a damn soul about your weak attempt at “neutrality”, hack.

if you don’t like people attacking trump over major shit, after we listened to you fucktards crying about Obama for very minor shit, then pack up your toys and BS laden threads and go home.

regarding this topic, there is nobody to blame but trump here, as is usually the case. If he’s going to run around and act like it’s because of him, and him only, that new border “wall” is being put up, when that is not the case, at least not yet, then he’s going to be called out on it. He is once again taking credit for something he had no part of. If he wanted to portray reality, he could easily explain the situation.  But that’s not trump, he’d rather fill your, tom’s, dumb dave’s and many other dumb fuck heads with BS. 

Fence...

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You don’t get it and you never will. I could careless about people framing this as a Trump lie. The point is it doesn’t matter what the guy does people like you look to shit on him and anyone who backs him. 

What minor shit did anyone on this site attack Obama over? Lying about Obamacare, doubling the national debt, starting his own war in Libya, injecting himself into ever issue of race further dividing the country, using the fbi, cia, doj to launch a secret investigation into a political canidate, telling the same agencies to turn a blind eye on Hillary and her crimes . These are things I took issue with when it came to Obama

Edited by jtssrx

And other thing.....

trump promised a new wall along entire border.  not fence, not some alternative barrier, not maintaining/replacing  old wall where it exists like has been done in the past .  Mexico was going to pay for all this as well. 

So continue to spin it all the fuck you want. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You don’t get it and you never will. I could careless about people framing this as a Trump lie. The point is it doesn’t matter what the guy does people like you look to shit on him and anyone who backs him. 

What minor shit did anyone on this site attack Obama over? Lying about Obamacare, doubling the national debt, starting his own war in Libya, injecting himself into ever issue of race further dividing the country, using the fbi, cia, doj to launch a secret investigation into a political canidate, telling the same agencies to turn a blind eye on Hillary and her crimes . These are things I took issue with when it came to Obama

Sorry, but imaginary things on your list don’t count. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Exhibit A. Share with us some links of trump promising groups of dumb fucks like yourself, fence.

No...a fence is ok with you...but a wall isnt....

Simple minded slinger.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sorry, but imaginary things on your list don’t count. 

Again thank you for proving my point. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Exhibit A. Share with us some links of trump promising groups of dumb fucks like yourself, fence.

You always ask for proof and when confronted with the same demands on your posts you always respond with this “:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey jtssrx, if Obama was injecting himself into race issues and creating divide......

wtf do you think trump is doing?

anogher great example of your stupidity and hackery. You gag on a gnat and swallow an elephant

Again you don’t get it. You made the statement I guve examples your go to move blame Trump. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Again thank you for proving my point. 

You always ask for proof and when confronted with the same demands on your posts you always respond with this “:lmao:

Because having intelligent intellect with you is impossible. Here’s another example -  You watch trump use people and agencies around him to protect himself from serious shit, while believing BS about Obama and Hillary. Trump has fired fbi people, Jeff sessions, and others while filling the positions with loyalists who will protect him. Now he’s even pushing for the non release of the mueller report. Did Obama do anything remotely related to this? Fuck no. Not in the real world anyway.

Now shove your hackery up your ass

Because having intelligent intellect with you is impossible. Here’s another example -  You watch trump use people and agencies around him to protect himself from serious shit, while believing BS about Obama and Hillary. Trump has fired fbi people, Jeff sessions, and others while filling the positions with loyalists who will protect him. Now he’s even pushing for the non release of the mueller report. Did Obama do anything remotely related to this? Fuck no. Not in the real world anyway.

Now shove your hackery up your ass

Protect himself from what?

Collusion?

It was your side who created the collusion angle because you handle that you lost.

Duh, if people are going to put fence around their property for $500, they might as well put a wall around it for $10,000 instead 

fucking retards

The ole slinger backpedal.