Trump's border agency admits he has built ZERO new walls

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Whats that that Rod says ? Ooops ?    :bc:

Yea, I don't get it.  Trump says the sky is blue and it will piss off everyone who isn't looking at sunshine.  I don't get it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, I don't get it.  Trump says the sky is blue and it will piss off everyone who isn't looking at sunshine.  I don't get it.  

And he'll shit on the floor and some of you will pat him on the head and say what a good boy! 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And he'll shit on the floor and some of you will pat him on the head and say what a good boy! 

You seem to be bothered by most everything Trump says or does.  This seems strange to me.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You seem to be bothered by most everything Trump says or does.  This seems strange to me.  

What seems strange to me is that you've become nothing but a little shit stirring troll that won't criticize anything Trump does. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What seems strange to me is that you've become nothing but a little shit stirring troll that won't criticize anything Trump does. 

I rarely criticized what Obama did either. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I rarely criticized what Obama did either. 

Good for you...I expected better from Trump when I voted for him...sorry that bothers you Tom.

Good for you...I expected better from Trump when I voted for him...sorry that bothers you Tom.

I expected better from him as well.  I don't think he's been given much of a chance.  The deck was stacked against him from the middle of summer 2016.  We may never know what really went down but rest assured it was complete fuckery.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Anyone that would ask for proof on trump’s lies isn’t worth the breath it would take to resuscitate them.   

I know that but is pissing on them frowned upon?

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

To be fair he use to be a shit stirring troll that wouldn't criticize Bush, have it a rest to be a shit stirring troll who hated everything Obama did or was accused of doing.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

To be fair he use to be a shit stirring troll that wouldn't criticize Bush, have it a rest to be a shit stirring troll who hated everything Obama did or was accused of doing.

If you're talking about me you really don't know what you're talking about.  I criticized a lot of what Bush did.  I criticized almost all of Iraq.  I called him an uneducated dumb fuck daily.  I rarely said anything about Obama except when he pulled the stupid race card out.  I wasn't a huge fan toward the end of his term but I never started a thread about him.  

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Tom was never really a shit stirrer till he retired . Mostly very reserved and a voice of reason .  To tell you the truth , I really like the retired Tom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Tom was never really a shit stirrer till he retired . Mostly very reserved and a voice of reason .  To tell you the truth , I really like the retired Tom. 

Yea.  :bc:  

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Priceless! 😆

what that you can't read the link ?

what do you call supplements to existing walls ?

oh no that son of a bitch did not go out and start a brand new section and build out in both directions .

fucking tools 

Border barriers erected between the U.S. and Mexico since Inauguration Day 2017 have consisted of supplements to existing walls and replacements for outmoded or decreipt sections

Just now, Ez ryder said:

what that you can't read the link ?

what do you call supplements to existing walls ?

oh no that son of a bitch did not go out and start a brand new section and build out in both directions .

fucking tools 

Border barriers erected between the U.S. and Mexico since Inauguration Day 2017 have consisted of supplements to existing walls and replacements for outmoded or decreipt sections

We've been over this...did Mexico pay for it? :groin:

We've been over this...did Mexico pay for it? :groin:

and again what is the headline of the thread. and what was your first post about the headline ? because you obviously never got past the fist 50 words before putting your 2 cents in 

and I have never given 2 fucks who flips the bill 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

and again what is the headline of the thread. and what was your first post about the headline ? because you obviously never got past the fist 50 words before putting your 2 cents in 

and I have never given 2 fucks who flips the bill 

Of course you don't care who pays  so the fact that it's just another lie from Trump doesn't bother you...he loves guys like you.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you don't care who pays  so the fact that it's just another lie from Trump doesn't bother you...he loves guys like you.

I will pay one way or the other one way at least slows the flow in a more permanent way.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Exactly.  Exactly what I posted nearly 12 hours ago. Good post JT. 

There are a bunch of stupid mother fuckers on this forum.  They get all worked up every time Trump tweets something. I cant imagine being lead around by the nose via some biased news/propaganda outlet.  Its truely pathetic what some of these guys have become. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly.  Exactly what I posted nearly 12 hours ago. Good post JT. 

There are a bunch of stupid mother fuckers on this forum.  They get all worked up every time Trump tweets something. I cant imagine being lead around by the nose via some biased news/propaganda outlet.  Its truely pathetic what some of these guys have become. 

Nobody is worked up but you, tommy boy. Relax. Trump is a liar. Everyone knows this. It’s common knowledge.