Sign in to follow this  
ActionfigureJoe

Republicans block donny’s national emergency declaration.

Recommended Posts

a few and they are all RINOs outside of Paul and Lee. My biggest issue with this is Presidents have been issuing national emergencies since this law was passed in the 1970's. Obama issued 16 I believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jtssrx said:

a few and they are all RINOs outside of Paul and Lee. My biggest issue with this is Presidents have been issuing national emergencies since this law was passed in the 1970's. Obama issued 16 I believe. 

Yes.....for actual emergencies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes.....for actual emergencies 

Large amounts of People invading a country without permission isnt an emergency?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes.....for actual emergencies 

I can't believe you don't support securing our border. Can you explain why? I'm not trying to argue with you or call each other names I'm truly interested in why you're against Trump getting the wall built at any cost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Large amounts of People invading a country without permission isnt an emergency?

 

 No. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Large amounts of People invading a country without permission isnt an emergency?

 

we have mechanisms that work in place to combat that. here's an idea....worry about your trailer park and we'll worry about our borders... :dunno:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I can't believe you don't support securing our border. Can you explain why? I'm not trying to argue with you or call each other names I'm truly interested in why you're against Trump getting the wall built at any cost?

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

we have mechanisms that work in place to combat that. here's an idea....worry about your trailer park and we'll worry about our borders... :dunno:

 

This isn't working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jtssrx said:

I can't believe you don't support securing our border. Can you explain why? I'm not trying to argue with you or call each other names I'm truly interested in why you're against Trump getting the wall built at any cost?

Probably because it is a waste of money. You will never stop the flow of any commodity across borders as long as someone can make money supplying said commodity. If ones truly believes they can , they don't understand capitalism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jtssrx....

you had a suspicious dude trying to get into your garage the other week. did you put a concrete wall around your house yet? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

This isn't working. 

it is, and about as effective as it'd be with the concrete wall.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, steve from amherst said:

Probably because it is a waste of money. You will never stop the flow of any commodity across borders as long as someone can make money supplying said commodity. If ones truly believes they can , they don't understand capitalism. 

I disagree. I assume you're talking about the cheap labor that Mexicans provide. This could be done legally via a work visa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

it is, and about as effective as it'd be with the concrete wall.

 

It may be as effective as a concrete wall , but it is not working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

jtssrx....

you had a suspicious dude trying to get into your garage the other week. did you put a concrete wall around your house yet? 

He couldn't get in because the door was locked you know sorta like a wall. Now go kill yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jtssrx said:

I disagree. I assume you're talking about the cheap labor that Mexicans provide. This could be done legally via a work visa.

Im talking about illegal labor , drugs , and anything else. Kinda like heroin , or guns going into mexico.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we have mechanisms that work in place to combat that. here's an idea....worry about your trailer park and we'll worry about our borders... :dunno:

 

You obviously are not smart enough to know about borders....

You holding onto hope that theres collusion is a perfect example of how weak your mind is.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

say it takes 5 bp guys to monitor every 100 miles of border per day. it'd take that whether it's a wall or a fence.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump and his followers think people are like giraffes in a zoo and can’t think thier way around a fence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s awesome that someone in the Republican Party has the balls to stand up to a reality show host. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

He couldn't get in because the door was locked you know sorta like a wall. Now go kill yourself

:lol:

 

so you feel the safeguards you have in place are adequate...no wall is needed....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s awesome that someone in the republican has the balls to stand up to a reality show host. 

You have never outlined why you don't want a wall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

say it takes 5 bp guys to monitor every 100 miles of border per day. it'd take that whether it's a wall or a fence.

 

 

Well when ya add up payroll , ins , comp, disability , and pensions, that's the more expensive route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is how simple minded slinger is....dems win the next election....pres wants a wall....slingers would be all for it.

:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.