Sign in to follow this  
ActionfigureJoe

Republicans block donny’s national emergency declaration.

Recommended Posts

Just now, 1jkw said:

 

People can go under, over, through, a wall, if you don't have the electronic and manpower monitoring the wall, if you have adequate monitoring you don't need a wall, if you don't the wall won't stop them.

this-  weaponized drones FTW,  blow them up and they will stop using those areas to cross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Large amounts of People invading a country without permission isnt an emergency?

 

You seem to creep back and forth across the border uninvited and nobody is getting all upset about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Idiots

Bigly. Even Republicans think Trump is a retard. Who are these faggots going to vote for now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

You seem to creep back and forth across the border uninvited and nobody is getting all upset about that. 

I go through ports of entry....you dont?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the numbers don't lie even though trump constantly does

The last time Americans were this confident was October “07. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I go through ports of entry....you dont?

UNINVITED!!!!111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anler said:

UNINVITED!!!!111

Who invited you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DAVE said:

Who invited you?

Nobody, I was born here! :owned: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anler said:

Nobody, I was born here! :owned: 

So was my wife.

:owned:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a wall is bad because they'll just scale it or tunnel under it etc = waste of money.

Fence is ok because.....ah um......ah......um......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump needs to go. He’s neither a leader or a decent human being. Once the current economic strength leaves, the country will quickly tire of his lies and bullshit. The wall as trump wants it will never be built. 

So you refuse to be a man and answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So a wall is bad because they'll just scale it or tunnel under it etc = waste of money.

Fence is ok because.....ah um......ah......um......

Compare the cost's between a fence and a wall.  

Not that it matters Trump said Mexico will pay for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Compare the cost's between a fence and a wall.  

Not that it matters Trump said Mexico will pay for it.

Why spend money on a fence if they'll just climb it or dig under it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you refuse to be a man and answer

Keep doing what we’re doing. It’s as good as it’s going to get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skidooski said:

Why spend money on a fence if they'll just climb it or dig under it?

Thats how weak there argument is....trumps want wall =bad

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why spend money on a fence if they'll just climb it or dig under it?

They will climb or dig under a wall, why spend even more money on that.

Why not use electronic and human monitoring and forget about fences and walls?  Both walls and fences need monitoring, fences are way cheaper. Again not that it matters Trump said Mexico will pay for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thats how weak there argument is....trumps want wall =bad

 

That's how stupid you are. A fence that won't work is far cheaper, Trump wants an expensive wall that won't work.  You know the one he lied and said Mexico would pay for.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

22 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

They will climb or dig under a wall, why spend even more money on that.

Why not use electronic and human monitoring and forget about fences and walls?  Both walls and fences need monitoring, fences are way cheaper. Again not that it matters Trump said Mexico will pay for it.

The word "fence" seems to be a more acceptable terminology for some and yet has the same exact downfalls as a wall, if not worse. This is besides monitoring or all the BS that Trumps has spewed of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So a wall is bad because they'll just scale it or tunnel under it etc = waste of money.

Fence is ok because.....ah um......ah......um......

jesus christ you are simple :lol:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Thats how weak there argument is....trumps want wall =bad

 

have you explained why you think a fence is OK yet?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Keep doing what we’re doing. It’s as good as it’s going to get. 

You still refuse to be a man and answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You still refuse to be a man and answer. 

No, I’m not giving you the answer that you want 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

 

The word "fence" seems to be a more acceptable terminology for some and yet has the same exact downfalls as a wall, if not worse. This is besides monitoring or all the BS that Trumps has spewed of course

A fence is cheaper than a wall, and does have the same downfalls, that is the only reason it may be more acceptable to some.

This is pure politics, nothing to do with security or an emergency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.