Republicans block donny’s national emergency declaration.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Well when ya add up payroll , ins , comp, disability , and pensions, that's the more expensive route.

people will figure out ways to get thru walls. therefore they'll need constant monitoring. point is, a concrete wall adds nothing but unnecessary costs. this is all politics, nothing more. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

people will figure out ways to get thru walls. therefore they'll need constant monitoring. point is, a concrete wall adds nothing but unnecessary costs. this is all politics, nothing more. 

I agree, but to think placing a BP agent every 20 miles forever is affordable is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

This is how simple minded slinger is....dems win the next election....pres wants a wall....slingers would be all for it.

:lol:

stfu. i never wanted a wall, never will. now get back to figuring out what's wrong with your tv....

But only if the gop wants a wall though...

I agree, but to think placing a BP agent every 20 miles forever is affordable is ridiculous.

so replace him with drones or something. we will always have to monitor the border with something. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s simple. It won’t work to prevent human trafficking or drug smuggling. Waste of money. 

statics show you're wrong. Just admit if Obama or someone you supported wanted to build it you'd be okay with it. I mean fuck be a man and admit it. 

stfu. i never wanted a wall, never will. now get back to figuring out what's wrong with your tv....

You would think the fat head would spend his retirement enjoying himself with his wife and family...guessing they are sick of his dumbass. :lol:

Dude youre a sheep...you do what you are told to think...

You prove it everytime you post.

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

a few and they are all RINOs outside of Paul and Lee. My biggest issue with this is Presidents have been issuing national emergencies since this law was passed in the 1970's. Obama issued 16 I believe. 

You think Toomey is a rhino?

we have fence and i'm satisfied with it. if we need more of it, by all means put more in. :dunno:

Why, that is even more of a waste of money. You think people who will scale a wall will not climb a fence?

Just now, DAVE said:

Dude youre a sheep...you do what you are told to think...

You prove it everytime you post.

says the dumb fuck who thinks a wall is the answer. again, if you had a clue about how dumb you come across 24/7 you'd probably kill yourself. or at a minimum, stop posting. but no, you can't help yourself. 

says the dumb fuck who thinks a wall is the answer. again, if you had a clue about how dumb you come across 24/7 you'd probably kill yourself. or at a minimum, stop posting. but no, you can't help yourself. 

Irony....

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

statics show you're wrong. Just admit if Obama or someone you supported wanted to build it you'd be okay with it. I mean fuck be a man and admit it. 

Trump needs to go. He’s neither a leader or a decent human being. Once the current economic strength leaves, the country will quickly tire of his lies and bullshit. The wall as trump wants it will never be built. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Why, that is even more of a waste of money. You think people who will scale a wall will not climb a fence?

no it is not. fencing is much cheaper than a high, concrete wall. yes, they will climb a fence as well. hence the reason it will need monitored too. wtf man? you're sounding like dumb dave here.

Are you going to say the same thing about a fence in a minute?

What he really meant was something....he doesnt know what that is at this point .....