Republicans block donny’s national emergency declaration.

a few and they are all RINOs outside of Paul and Lee. My biggest issue with this is Presidents have been issuing national emergencies since this law was passed in the 1970's. Obama issued 16 I believe. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

a few and they are all RINOs outside of Paul and Lee. My biggest issue with this is Presidents have been issuing national emergencies since this law was passed in the 1970's. Obama issued 16 I believe. 

Yes.....for actual emergencies 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes.....for actual emergencies 

I can't believe you don't support securing our border. Can you explain why? I'm not trying to argue with you or call each other names I'm truly interested in why you're against Trump getting the wall built at any cost?

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Large amounts of People invading a country without permission isnt an emergency?

we have mechanisms that work in place to combat that. here's an idea....worry about your trailer park and we'll worry about our borders... :dunno:

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I can't believe you don't support securing our border. Can you explain why? I'm not trying to argue with you or call each other names I'm truly interested in why you're against Trump getting the wall built at any cost?

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

we have mechanisms that work in place to combat that. here's an idea....worry about your trailer park and we'll worry about our borders... :dunno:

This isn't working. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Probably because it is a waste of money. You will never stop the flow of any commodity across borders as long as someone can make money supplying said commodity. If ones truly believes they can , they don't understand capitalism. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Probably because it is a waste of money. You will never stop the flow of any commodity across borders as long as someone can make money supplying said commodity. If ones truly believes they can , they don't understand capitalism. 

I disagree. I assume you're talking about the cheap labor that Mexicans provide. This could be done legally via a work visa.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

jtssrx....

you had a suspicious dude trying to get into your garage the other week. did you put a concrete wall around your house yet? 

He couldn't get in because the door was locked you know sorta like a wall. Now go kill yourself

Just now, jtssrx said:

I disagree. I assume you're talking about the cheap labor that Mexicans provide. This could be done legally via a work visa.

Im talking about illegal labor , drugs , and anything else. Kinda like heroin , or guns going into mexico.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You obviously are not smart enough to know about borders....

You holding onto hope that theres collusion is a perfect example of how weak your mind is.

:lol:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s awesome that someone in the republican has the balls to stand up to a reality show host. 

You have never outlined why you don't want a wall. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

say it takes 5 bp guys to monitor every 100 miles of border per day. it'd take that whether it's a wall or a fence.

Well when ya add up payroll , ins , comp, disability , and pensions, that's the more expensive route.