49 dead 20 injured.

14 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

this shit is vile. but guess what couch dwellers. happens almost every god damn day. it's big fucking news because it is in a '1st world' country. take a gander what happens in africa (all sides are quite the boy scouts) or hey, a 2nd world country, india. fucking hell the mohammedans killing christians, hindus. the hindus run amok and slaughter mohamedans by the score. until everyone is well educated and organized religion is relegated to the trash heap of history this will continue.  and it is curious how an auz moves to NZ and has all these 223 semi's and handguns. i wonder if the hollyweird cunts will be flying to christchurch to pontificate and jerk each other off about 'the horrible gun culture'. ( fuck, forgot it was trumps doing)

My nephew just came back from Africa bout a month ago . He was singing a different tune when he came back

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

this shit is vile. but guess what couch dwellers. happens almost every god damn day. it's big fucking news because it is in a '1st world' country. take a gander what happens in africa (all sides are quite the boy scouts) or hey, a 2nd world country, india. fucking hell the mohammedans killing christians, hindus. the hindus run amok and slaughter mohamedans by the score. until everyone is well educated and organized religion is relegated to the trash heap of history this will continue.  and it is curious how an auz moves to NZ and has all these 223 semi's and handguns. i wonder if the hollyweird cunts will be flying to christchurch to pontificate and jerk each other off about 'the horrible gun culture'. ( fuck, forgot it was trumps doing)

Africa has been a slaughterhouse for years and most understand that....religious warfare, tribal warfare, colonial powers killing natives, etc........doesn't mean what happened in NZ shouldn't shock the senses.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Africa has been a slaughterhouse for years and most understand that....religious warfare, tribal warfare, colonial powers killing natives, etc........doesn't mean what happened in NZ shouldn't shock the senses.

The Christians have been no bouscouts in Africa 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The Christians have been no bouscouts in Africa 

Oh I know...Africa has been exploited and fucked over by the best of them.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

No,  you reveling in the deaths of innocent people , because in your fucking twisted mind you see some personal advantage makes you a bad person  (pos) 

You get revelling out of my posts?   Perhaps you are reading that because it fits with the narrative. 

Sure if a gun loving fucktard that doesn't want any gun control, ( like some on here) ends up dying because another gun loving fucktard had access to guns and snaps, I wouldn't lose any sleep. 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You get revelling out of my posts?   Perhaps you are reading that because it fits with the narrative. 

Sure if a gun loving fucktard that doesn't want any gun control, ( like some on here) ends up dying because another gun loving fucktard had access to guns and snaps, I wouldn't lose any sleep. 

Give it rest,  everyone-here  knows what you are all about.  You get giddy about any shooting in the U S , regardless of the victims.  You already admitted as much a few posts ago. 

• Thanks 1

I've been telling the family that we should move to Australia or New Zealand.

Fuggedaboutthat!!

I also tole them we should move to Canada, then some guy cut somebody's head off on a bus!! Holy fuck, maybe I'll start looking into Antarctica or somethin'!! 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Gang bangers kill that many on a nice weekend in Chicago. Where is the out rage?

holey fuck!!!!! no bloody shit. but they were'nt nice religous folks in a church/mosque/synagogue. just dirty gang banger niggers. life has different values all over the place

sick and wrong.  And the US media will completely fuck it up, sensationalize it, politicize it etc.  They'll share the guys name, face, and manifesto, basically giving him exactly what he wanted...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matt said:

sick and wrong.  And the US media will completely fuck it up, sensationalize it, politicize it etc.  They'll share the guys name, face, and manifesto, basically giving him exactly what he wanted...

you betcha! fuckwads like this, (any mass killer of any bent) should never have names, manifestos, dogs name, favourite porridge or anything about them EVER mentioned. news headlines should read, 'loopy wackjob runs amok. condolences to victims'

AOC just said something the other day, that I agree with. " The problem with crime is that you NEVER feel safe, 'cause you can be a innocent victim at anytime."  

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Gang bangers kill that many on a nice weekend in Chicago. Where is the out rage?

57 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

holey fuck!!!!! no bloody shit. but they were'nt nice religous folks in a church/mosque/synagogue. just dirty gang banger niggers. life has different values all over the place

If a gang banger walked into a house and shot 50 gangbangers massacre style your comparison would sort of be valid....as it stands it's just stupid. Gangbangers  killing gang bangers is just business...at,least that's what I've heard here from the Chicago folks.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If a gang banger walked into a house and shot 50 gangbangers massacre style your comparison would sort of be valid....as it stands it's just stupid. 

Murder is murder. Little kids get caught in the gang shootings.  So as it stands,your stupid.

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:Murder is murder. Little kids get caught in the gang shootings.  So as it stands,your stupid.

I understand that but comparing that to a planned attack on a Mosque where 49 die and 20 more wounded is a bad comparison. Like I said it's your ChiTown cronies that say it's just business so take it up with them. BTW I hear about  gun violence and murders in Chicago all the time and people are very outraged...surprised you don't hear it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 hours ago, DAVE said:

:lol:

Have another drink

Have a heart attack and die Flappy.

BTW I don't drink but all those years of wings and pushing 325 has your arteries clogged with plaque...it's just a matter of time.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Murder is murder. Little kids get caught in the gang shootings.  So as it stands,your stupid.

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Chalk one up for the good guys

Doesn't matter anyhow Tick as I'm sure Ron speaks for most here on this shooting.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good thing you're here to point that out and to minimize what happened in New Zealand.

Nobody is minimizing it idiot. Those poor bastards get carved & shot up by the bushel... & msm don't report it.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Start posting weekly. 

Sure.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I know...Africa has been exploited and fucked over by the best of them.

They are lazy & low iq. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I don't drink but all those years of wings and pushing 325 has your arteries clogged with plaque...it's just a matter of time.:thumbsup:

Wtf

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was skinny most my life chubby guy....you on the otherhand will die from liver cancer likely.

:bc:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Nobody is minimizing it idiot. Those poor bastards get carved & shot up by the bushel... & msm don't report it.

Sure.

They are lazy & low iq. 

Wtf

Lazy and Low IQ....don't be so hard on yourself. 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I was skinny most my life chubby guy....you on the otherhand will die from liver cancer likely.

:bc:

Nope my enzymes were perfect even before I quit drinking and everybody saw  the picture of you on that mini bike...probably closer to 4 bills.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand that but comparing that to a planned attack on a Mosque where 49 die and 20 more wounded is a bad comparison. Like I said it's your ChiTown cronies that say it's just business so take it up with them. BTW I hear about  gun violence and murders in Chicago all the time and people are very outraged...surprised you don't hear it.

Ya liberals lose tons of sleep over it....

:lol: