49 dead 20 injured.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You got it wrong dumb dumb. 

I just see them as useful.  The more your pathetic gun culture ends in the obvious outcomes, the further Canada goes from adopting similar, stupid practices. 

It’s more about finding a silver lining. 

I certainly didn’t think the people that died on 9/11 deserved it.  I’m not a bag of shit like flubby Dave.  

But if people that want to kill all Muslims die in a fire, I’d be ok with that. 

But,  you surely see why people on here think you're a piece of shit..................Right? 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

10 year old German kids were dying on the front when he shot himself in the head. 

60 - 80 million people died in that war brah. 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I doubt it.  I don't think Ihatemuslims.com would post this story since it might damage their goal. 

They layed the story out pretty well :dunno:  https://barenakedislam.com/2019/03/14/oh-the-irony-in-a-town-called-christchurch-in-new-zealand-one-man-carries-out-a-mass-shooting-at-a-mosque/

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Really?   That occurred after Orlando or San Bernardino?   That's what this attack was not an well funded, well organized, well trained organization trying to harm the US by killing 3000 people.   Big fucking difference dude.   

Some people here post without thinking.  Snacks is a perfect example.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Some people here post without thinking.  Snacks is a perfect example.  

Sure thing Tom....and thinking like you and HM caused us to invade a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with the  attacks and here we are still at war almost twenty years later. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure thing Tom....and thinking like you and HM caused us to invade a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with the  attacks and here we are still at war almost twenty years later. 

No our thinking got us into Afg.   There were justifiable motives there.   I won't defend going into Iraq because in the long run it was a massive mistake.  

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you would be wrong about that too.  I was very outspoken in my opposition to Iraq.  I never once defended that invasion or Bush.  

Nigeria: Muslims murder over 20 Christians with machetes and gunfire

Mar 15, 2019 3:23 pm By Robert Spencer 6 Comments

Christianity Today reported that “Fulani have become more deadly than the Boko Haram jihadist insurgency”; according to Reuters,they have “a deliberate plan to ‘wipe out certain communities,” chief among them being the Christians of Nigeria, who are the farmers targeted in this attack and others.

fulani-Nigeria-300x174.jpg

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

The above happens every week ... MSM is always silent  :news:

Good thing you're here to point that out and to minimize what happened in New Zealand.

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

But,  you surely see why people on here think you're a piece of shit..................Right? 

I see why Dave is a piece of shit

If Not caring about cunts who want 1 billion people dead makes me a bad person in your eyes, I’m good. 

Fun fact.  Muslim said “hello brother” to greet the white supremacist when he came to the door. He was the first to die. 

Bet white terrorists have murdered more muslims in New Zealand and Canada then Muslims have killed Canadians or kiwis. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I see why Dave is a piece of shit

If Not caring about cunts who want 1 billion people dead makes me a bad person in your eyes, I’m good. 

Fun fact.  Muslim said “hello brother” to greet the white supremacist when he came to the door. He was the first to die. 

Bet white terrorists have murdered more muslims in New Zealand and Canada then Muslims have killed Canadians or kiwis. 

No,  you reveling in the deaths of innocent people , because in your fucking twisted mind you see some personal advantage makes you a bad person  (pos) 

this shit is vile. but guess what couch dwellers. happens almost every god damn day. it's big fucking news because it is in a '1st world' country. take a gander what happens in africa (all sides are quite the boy scouts) or hey, a 2nd world country, india. fucking hell the mohammedans killing christians, hindus. the hindus run amok and slaughter mohamedans by the score. until everyone is well educated and organized religion is relegated to the trash heap of history this will continue.  and it is curious how an auz moves to NZ and has all these 223 semi's and handguns. i wonder if the hollyweird cunts will be flying to christchurch to pontificate and jerk each other off about 'the horrible gun culture'. ( fuck, forgot it was trumps doing)

Edited by mtnloverxtreme2