49 dead 20 injured.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretty big story on Fox News right now....Worst mass shooting in New Zealands history...reverse the situation and most here would frothing at the mouth calling for inavasions and drone strikes.

The reverse has happened around the world all the time.  I don't know one conservative on here that promotes war anymore.  

This is a New Zealand issue....not an American issue.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Brilliant logic....now when a Muslim kills a bunch of white guys we can just say they brought it on themselves....fucking Dumb Dave never disappoints! 😂

Took you a while.

Then why do you think muslims are attacked?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The reverse has happened around the world all the time.  I don't know one conservative on here that promotes war anymore.  

This is a New Zealand issue....not an American issue.  

Yet when we are attacked by Muslims it becomes the global war on terror and you are either with us or against us...interesting.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet when we are attacked by Muslims it becomes the global war on terror and you are either with us or against us...interesting.

:lol:

Have another drink

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It’s just a lil friendly ribbing, bruh.  Don’t get your browned briefs in a bunch on Dave’s behalf, eh?

Why is that what you do ouch 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really?   That occurred after Orlando or San Bernardino?   That's what this attack was not an well funded, well organized, well trained organization trying to harm the US by killing 3000 people.   Big fucking difference dude.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I know very little about islam...but i see what islamic jihadists do.

:owned:

Rape your daughters then kill them for having sex, shit in your kitchen, throw acid on your wife but don’t eat pork cause it’s dirty. Your now a Islam 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cop Watch said:

Are you saying that New Zealanders are only doing the killing that United States white supremacist can't be bothered to do?

Shall we compare the horrific acts perpetrated by whites compared to muslims in the last 40 years? 

All this does is promote more divisiveness. People are fucking assholes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’ll take “Shit a MAGAT would say” for $200, Alex.  

FYI, that’s a Jeopardy reference.  Jeopardy is a popular trivia game show on American television.  I know you’re not too knowledgeable on things that are actually pretty commonly known things so wanted to help you out.

Dumb Dave needs all the help he can get. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Don’t go painting all the White Supremacists with the same brush. 

Your President said some are good people. When has he ever lied.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you say that about the USA after 9/11 you piece of shit?

No i did not..im sure you did though....you seem to be on the muslim extremists side on all issues.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

No i did not..im sure you did though....you seem to be on the muslim extremists side on all issues.

I’m sure you white supremacists think Muslims praying is extreme activity. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

says guy who is euphoric over every shooting in U S 

You got it wrong dumb dumb. 

I just see them as useful.  The more your pathetic gun culture ends in the obvious outcomes, the further Canada goes from adopting similar, stupid practices. 

It’s more about finding a silver lining. 

I certainly didn’t think the people that died on 9/11 deserved it.  I’m not a bag of shit like flubby Dave.  

But if people that want to kill all Muslims die in a fire, I’d be ok with that. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You got it wrong dumb dumb. 

I just see them as useful.  The more your pathetic gun culture ends in the obvious outcomes, the further Canada goes from adopting similar, stupid practices. 

It’s more about finding a silver lining. 

I certainly didn’t think the people that died on 9/11 deserved it.  I’m not a bag of shit like flubby Dave.  

But if people that want to kill all Muslims die in a fire, I’d be ok with that. 

Where did i say i was ok with it?

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

I know very little about islam...but i see what islamic jihadists do.

:owned:

US tax payers have killed more innocents than any other group in the world. :owned: