Yammi tank.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes waiting for his disability check to come in I think....so he can buy his meds.

So I'm on disability and going to have to work until I die....interesting. I think a hunk of chicken fat broke loose and lodged in your brain.  :lmao:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So I'm on disability and going to have to work until I die....interesting. I think a hunk of chicken fat broke loose and lodged in your brain.  :lmao:

Do you have much brain left? Alcoholism and paint fumes have surely fucked you up....no wonder you cant manage your own finances.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Do you have much brain left? Alcoholism and paint fumes have surely fucked you up....no wonder you cant manage your own finances.

Don't drink and wear a respirator....double fail fatty.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't drink and wear a respirator....double fail fatty...we do OK considering it's one income shame you're the only one retired. 

My wife doesnt need to work....she works maybe 12 weeks a yr at the most cause she enjoys it.

Poor bipolar jim.

And you did drink....alot.

Your words.

My bud rode it for a twenty mile hot lap. Doesn’t dart, shocks are good, pulls hard. Just got off the phone with the dealer. Trying to get the big windshield, two oil filters, wind deflectors, a shorter riser and a oil change thrown in for $3500.

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My bud rode it for a twenty mile hot lap. Doesn’t dart, shocks are good, pulls hard. Just got off the phone with the dealer. Trying to get the big windshield, two oil filters, wind deflectors, a shorter riser and a oil change thrown in for $3500.

Sounds like a decent deal if you can land it but U.S. prices are a lot different than CDN ones as you likely know. I am not sure if you do your own mtce or not but I wouldn't be stuck on using Yamaha oil and their filters. It is way overpriced for what you actually receive. Their oil is nothing special at all nor are their filters but they charge a premium for them! I use Mobil-1 0W-40 European Formula and a Hi-Flo filter (HF-147) and can do an oil change for around $40 dollars compared to theirs which would cost me over $90 CDN. 

My Vector oil change is easy to do but I have no idea on the Nytro? The Apex is different as the oil filter is under the battery and is a pain to get to. Maybe the Nytro is the same way? 

Good luck. I hope you get it. :bc:

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Sounds like a decent deal if you can land it but U.S. prices are a lot different than CDN ones as you likely know. I am not sure if you do your own mtce or not but I wouldn't be stuck on using Yamaha oil and their filters. It is way overpriced for what you actually receive. Their oil is nothing special at all nor are their filters but they charge a premium for them! I use Mobil-1 0W-40 European Formula and a Hi-Flo filter (HF-147) and can do an oil change for around $40 dollars compared to theirs which would cost me over $90 CDN. 

My Vector oil change is easy to do but I have no idea on the Nytro? The Apex is different as the oil filter is under the battery and is a pain to get to. Maybe the Nytro is the same way? 

Good luck. I hope you get it. :bc:

Ya, I plan on using whatever oil is on sale.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DAVE said:

My wife doesnt need to work....she works maybe 12 weeks a yr at the most cause she enjoys it.

Poor bipolar jim.

And you did drink....alot.

Your words.

what does someone who used to drink have anything to do with whats happening now.  DO you take those same shots at others here who have gotten off the sauce

Just now, Angry ginger said:

what does someone who used to drink have anything to do with whats happening now.  DO you take those same shots at others here who have gotten off the sauce

Not at all...just giving Jimmy back what hes thrown at me...he gets treated accordingly. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Dave needs to get off the BBQ Sauce.:lol:

• Haha 2

Just bought it for $3700. He found a new adjustable tall windshield for it, so I’m happy with the price. It has a bunch of extras on it and I got about $300 of stuff out of his parts department with it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Just bought it for $3700. He found a new adjustable tall windshield for it, so I’m happy with the price. It has a bunch of extras on it and I got about $300 of stuff out of his parts department with it.

Congrats. Hope it serves you well. :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Congrats...other then the smaller tank its a good sled.

45 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Ya, I plan on using whatever oil is on sale.

Oil change on a nytro is easy, uses a dry sump system,..oil tank is under the right side cover..it's a 10-15min job...

Just never hit the throttle till the red light is off on the display, you don't want to change those plugs trail side

• Like 1