Yammi tank.

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I may add this too the line up? You can get these Yamaha’s pretty cheap used. I don’t need a new trail sled, because I don’t trail ride that much.  It is clean and has 7500 on it. I was quoted $3600 on Monday, but it rained all day today,so I’m going to offer $3000 tomorrow.:lol: Before you fucks say it. Yes,I’m part jooo.:lol:

FA2CACBE-AC7E-4551-B883-8987DB14B8CF.jpeg

I owned one it’s the biggest pos I ever owned don’t do it. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Buy it Woody,..looks like it has the jre spindles,..if it doesn't, I'd go with the Hygear slicast arms, and get the Star kit for the skid..it's just break in in for miles..Set of Curve skis if it doesn't have them..

Miss my nytro, had the opportunity to buy it back last year and I should have.

• Like 1

I had an 09 shorty. It was a love/hate sled. Lots of quirks to it, biggest being the handling. It darted a lot which you can minimize with some adjustments or different ski/carbide setup. It won’t ever rail corners though because it has a high COG. Gas tank is small, ice buildup, it overheated a lot, burned through slides, steering post had a weird angle, no storage, and the gauges are small. On the bright side they are really fun to ride because of the motor and how good it is in big bumps for a 4 stroke. Seating position is awesome. Great fuel mileage too.

Edited by rump-rider
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Buy it Woody,..looks like it has the jre spindles,..if it doesn't, I'd go with the Hygear slicast arms, and get the Star kit for the skid..it's just break in in for miles..Set of Curve skis if it doesn't have them..

Miss my nytro, had the opportunity to buy it back last year and I should have.

I talked to the owner of the dealership about it and he said it had all of the needed upgrades on it. The owner is a bud of mine and has two of them that he and his son race hill climbs with. He told me all that it was missing was the push turbo. Another friend was supposed to go take it for a ride for me today. I’m waiting for him to call me. I will probably buy it over the phone tomorrow? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I talked to the owner of the dealership about it and he said it had all of the needed upgrades on it. The owner is a bud of mine and has two of them that he and his son race hill climbs with. He told me all that it was missing was the push turbo. Another friend was supposed to go take it for a ride for me today. I’m waiting for him to call me. I will probably buy it over the phone tomorrow? 

It needs an Excell wheel kit, I can see that from the pics..If you want some other goodie to go fast let me know,.. Easily make that an 800 eater..But yeah, the cool thing about a nytro is pretty much all used ones have had all the quirks fixed since there is really nothing else to worry about..

It will definitely make those dick beater's stronger,..It's a lot to muscle around, but I enjoyed the work out,..I'm not a lazy rider..

• Like 1

And you don’t know wtf you are talking aboot. Go kill yourself.............:ashamed:

Right, honestly, best sled I ever owned,..kick myself in the ass for doing what I did selling it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

It needs an Excell wheel kit, I can see that from the pics..If you want some other goodie to go fast let me know,.. Easily make that an 800 eater..But yeah, the cool thing about a nytro is pretty much all used ones have had all the quirks fixed since there is really nothing else to worry about..

It will definitely make those dick beater's stronger,..It's a lot to muscle around, but I enjoyed the work out,..I'm not a lazy rider..

I’m not all that worried about it. I get between 3k and 4K out of a set of high fax. Most of the locals don’t run studs by me. Sleds are parked when it’s snirt riding. Not much ice, other than roads and lakes. 

26 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m not all that worried about it. I get between 3k and 4K out of a set of high fax. Most of the locals don’t run studs by me. Sleds are parked when it’s snirt riding. Not much ice, other than roads and lakes. 

so you should get 500 miles from the nytro then you can install duponts

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so you should get 500 miles from the nytro then you can install duponts

The dealer changed the oil and put Dupont’s on it when they took it in on trade. This is the same dealer that does all the work on the sleds for the guy that puts a 100k on those Ventures. 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

You sent Snacks to ride it for you?  That was a good way to save yourself money I guess.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, hayward said:

You sent Snacks to ride it for you?  That was a good way to save yourself money I guess.  :lol:

Haha...I found a couple way closer to me.:ylsuper:

16 minutes ago, hayward said:

No,he doesn’t put miles on his truck or sleds.:lol: I have a bud that lives a mile from this dealership.

No,he doesn’t put miles on his truck or sleds.:lol: I have a bud that lives a mile from this dealership.

But when I do put miles on my sled I don't have to drive hours to do it...hence no miles on my truck.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

But when I do put miles on my sled I don't have to drive hours to do it...hence no miles on my truck.

My 08 Jeep has 85k. The 17 Jeep has 17k. Indy 5500, XF 12k, RMK 5k, Puma 6k, triple I just sold had 12k. You put more miles on your keyboard in one day, than I do on my sleds in a year. Congrats, you won. My Bravo doesn’t have a odometer,so not sure on miles? Probably the same year as your truck? I did just get a 2019 company truck, but that doesn’t count, because I only make money with it, and don’t drive it to go have fun. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

My 08 Jeep has 85k. The 17 Jeep has 17k. Indy 5500, XF 12k, RMK 5k, Puma 6k, triple I just sold had 12k. You put more miles on your keyboard in one day, than I do on my sleds in a year. Congrats, you won. My Bravo doesn’t have a odometer,so not sure on miles? Probably the same year as your truck? I did just get a 2019 company truck, but that doesn’t count, because I only make money with it, and don’t drive it to go have fun. 

So what....I'm not the one that makes this mileage thing a contest or issue...not trying to win anything.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....I'm not the one that makes this mileage thing a contest or issue...not trying to win anything.

Did you put your thong on backwards today?

• Haha 1