Yammi tank.

I may add this too the line up? You can get these Yamaha’s pretty cheap used. I don’t need a new trail sled, because I don’t trail ride that much.  It is clean and has 7500 on it. I was quoted $3600 on Monday, but it rained all day today,so I’m going to offer $3000 tomorrow.:lol: Before you fucks say it. Yes,I’m part jooo.:lol:

FA2CACBE-AC7E-4551-B883-8987DB14B8CF.jpeg

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I may add this too the line up? You can get these Yamaha’s pretty cheap used. I don’t need a new trail sled, because I don’t trail ride that much.  It is clean and has 7500 on it. I was quoted $3600 on Monday, but it rained all day today,so I’m going to offer $3000 tomorrow.:lol: Before you fucks say it. Yes,I’m part jooo.:lol:

FA2CACBE-AC7E-4551-B883-8987DB14B8CF.jpeg

08?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that at Pats? 

Yes.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

they are decent sleds aside from the ice buildup 

You have to ride them hard, bounce that shit right off.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Uh oh Ticker, you better hurry up and put some money down.  Snacks knows where it's at and it's still up for grabs...

I know the owner and have his cell, fuck snacks.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He can have it. The only way I’m buying it, is if it’s cheap.

I was considering  this one...has a ton of extras/upgrades.

https://centralmich.craigslist.org/snw/d/ashley-2011-yamaha-nytro-xtx/6815513038.html

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The JRE KOT kit made the nytros one hell of a trail sled. Smooth and flat ........add turbo and they were just awesome

I don’t have much seat time on one. I just know they are trouble free and low priced. My RMK just turned 5k, so it’s going to get replaced in the next year or so?  I’m going to repair the XF 700 in the off season. The Touring Classic needs nothing. I sold the triple last month.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t have much seat time on one. I just know they are trouble free and low priced. My RMK just turned 5k, so it’s going to get replaced in the next year or so?  I’m going to repair the XF 700 in the off season. The Touring Classic needs nothing. I sold the triple last month.

I found them to be comfy to ride......they are a bit squirelly stock. The JRE kit solved that 100% but you lose some bottom resistance 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

were you still running Lenny old yammi 3 hole ?

what happened to the xf 7

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

It did what cats do.......FAILED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAHAHAHHAHA

Just now, f7ben said:

It did what cats do.......FAILED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAHAHAHHAHA

my guess is that old xf has 3x the miles on it that the poo is is wanting to dump because he knows the fuse is getting real real real short 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lenny bought the red head back. My son barrel rolled the XF on a hard packed road. It’s totaled because it has a ton of miles on it. I have a line on a wrecked XF with no motor local to me. The wrecked one hit a tree, it has all of the parts I need on it. The guy just needs to pull the motor.