f7ben

Fuck anyone that supports suing a gun manufacturer

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. If you support it.....fuck you and die in a fire slow 

It is so fucking insane to think a gun producer could be held responsible for a crime committed with their product

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. If you support it.....fuck you and die in a fire slow 

It is so fucking insane to think a gun producer could be held responsible for a crime committed with their product

Yup. 

I sued Winchester.. all I got oot of it was a house that's forever under construction with goofy upside down staircases and hallways that go nowhere 

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s the liberal way 

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I sued Winchester.. all I got oot of it was a house that's forever under construction with goofy upside down staircases and hallways that go nowhere 

Lol - good ole Sarah

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

the American way!

I can't figure it out.

About 45 years ago we went through New Brunswick on the way to Nova Scotia. I thought the people in NS were good people. That is why I like Canada. 

How the hell did a faggot like you ever end up in Canada!!!!

No really. All the people I saw up there were nice people, but you are a dick-suckin' H-Mo. 

You can't possibly be a Canadian. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I agree, as long as no laws were being violated by the mfg they are not in any way responsible.

Neal

We all know this is about nothing more than putting gun manus out of business and driving up the cost of small arms so average citizens cant afford them

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Sue everybody 

I would sue them and the people that they handle !!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We all know this is about nothing more than putting gun manus out of business and driving up the cost of small arms so average citizens cant afford them

Vexatious litigants should be forced to pay the amount they’re suing for

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Vexatious litigants should be forced to pay the amount they’re suing for

Agreed momo

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ya this is total bullshit. The lawsuit culture of the United States sucks

12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Ya this is total bullshit. The lawsuit culture of the United States sucks

ITs beyond that. Its backdoor gun control. Or people control.

• Like 1

It's really just fucking stupid and where does it stop....seems this opens Pandora's box and sets a precedent for manufacturers of almost anything to be sued in this way. 

yeah this is dumb. i could only see the gun manufacturers being liable in certain situations, and i haven't seen any of those yet.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah this is dumb. i could only see the gun manufacturers being liable in certain situations, and i haven't seen any of those yet.

correct , product failure. Not when someone uses it unlawfully

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's really just fucking stupid and where does it stop....seems this opens Pandora's box and sets a precedent for manufacturers of almost anything to be sued in this way. 

^^^This^^^

The lawsuit is suppose to focus on a type of false advertising.   Fucking retarded.

This would be like GM advertising that a Corvette is also a nice daily driver then getting sued because some asshole wrecks doing 200 killing a bunch of kids.  

Reality is this is a continuation of the anti corporation attitude even so many push in here.  

Edited by Highmark

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Its about neutering the 2nd amendment. They wont come out and abolish it but they are going to continue to nip at it until it is useless. I would say within the next 20 years our ability to own and carry firearms(legally) will be so restricted that most people wont want to go thru the hassle.  

Put it in front of a jury and let the jury decide. Trump Corp does this all the time. 

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump sues a lot 

100% truth. :lol: