Fuck anyone that supports suing a gun manufacturer

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. If you support it.....fuck you and die in a fire slow 

It is so fucking insane to think a gun producer could be held responsible for a crime committed with their product

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. If you support it.....fuck you and die in a fire slow 

It is so fucking insane to think a gun producer could be held responsible for a crime committed with their product

It’s the liberal way 

28 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

the American way!

I can't figure it out.

About 45 years ago we went through New Brunswick on the way to Nova Scotia. I thought the people in NS were good people. That is why I like Canada. 

How the hell did a faggot like you ever end up in Canada!!!!

No really. All the people I saw up there were nice people, but you are a dick-suckin' H-Mo. 

You can't possibly be a Canadian. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I agree, as long as no laws were being violated by the mfg they are not in any way responsible.

Neal

We all know this is about nothing more than putting gun manus out of business and driving up the cost of small arms so average citizens cant afford them

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We all know this is about nothing more than putting gun manus out of business and driving up the cost of small arms so average citizens cant afford them

Vexatious litigants should be forced to pay the amount they’re suing for

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ya this is total bullshit. The lawsuit culture of the United States sucks

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's really just fucking stupid and where does it stop....seems this opens Pandora's box and sets a precedent for manufacturers of almost anything to be sued in this way. 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah this is dumb. i could only see the gun manufacturers being liable in certain situations, and i haven't seen any of those yet.

correct , product failure. Not when someone uses it unlawfully

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's really just fucking stupid and where does it stop....seems this opens Pandora's box and sets a precedent for manufacturers of almost anything to be sued in this way. 

^^^This^^^

The lawsuit is suppose to focus on a type of false advertising.   Fucking retarded.

This would be like GM advertising that a Corvette is also a nice daily driver then getting sued because some asshole wrecks doing 200 killing a bunch of kids.  

Reality is this is a continuation of the anti corporation attitude even so many push in here.  

Edited by Highmark

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Its about neutering the 2nd amendment. They wont come out and abolish it but they are going to continue to nip at it until it is useless. I would say within the next 20 years our ability to own and carry firearms(legally) will be so restricted that most people wont want to go thru the hassle.