France welcomed Immigrants, this is what they got

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You ve been following wolfie around for yrs...

Ooooh the irony....

:lol:

Hardly....just own the fact that you latch on to a member and follow them. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I had you on ignore because I was asked to and I have been against a wall since day one despite your assertions. I have always said bring the military home and utilize them on the border. 

Ya because you were a big baby and could dish it out but couldnt take it.

Big bipolar baby.

Just now, DAVE said:

Ya because you were a big baby and could dish it out but couldnt take it.

Big bipolar baby.

Says the guy that won’t post in the nascar thread why again....oh yeah because I started it. You are also the same guy that freaked out on Slinger for wishing your son well because you claimed he was making it political. 😆

Says the guy that won’t post in the nascar thread why again....oh yeah because I started it. You are also the same guy that freaked out on Slinger for wishing your son well because you claimed he was making it political. 😆

Says the guy who was going to leave the site because i was picking on him

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Immigrants who were displaced by our military and economic fuckery? How about we leave their countries alone and maybe they stay there? Otherwise guess what? They are gonna keep coming. You guys are the dumbest of the dumb. 

Oh the old “it’s our fault” narrative.  You’re dumb.

Says the guy who was going to leave the site because i was picking on him

I do get tired of being called a bipolar alcoholic...where did you hear I was going to leave..maybe I said it who knows. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The wall is stupid and there are other ways to secure the border that are just as effective but at the end of the day none of it is 100% effective. 

So is the existing wall stupid?   If not, why shouldnt we extend it in the areas of greatest vulnerability?  

If you think the existing wall is stupid then my suggestion is you take a look at it and come back with a more informed opinion?  

If you actually look at the existing wall and still think its stupid then lets debate why you think the existing wall is so stupid. 

• Like 1

I just figured you would be a baby and leave here too.....just like you did tbp when they got tired of your emotional outbursts and started hannding you your ass.

Hardly....I quit drinking...doesn’t make me an alcoholic...the bipolar stuff is just stupid.

You started a thread about your behaviour...

I just figured you would be a baby and leave here too.....just like you did tbp when they got tired of your emotional outbursts and started hannding you your ass.

You started a thread about your behaviour...

You’re sounding desperate...you just figured eh....nice try.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, DAVE said:

Leaving because you couldnt take your own bs handed back to you is desperate. 

:bc:

See what I mean...monitoring me and coming up with theories about why I don’t post at TBP...fucking weird.

See what I mean...monitoring me and coming up with theories about why I don’t post at TBP...fucking weird.

Im just going by what you told me.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im just going by what you told me.

If I told you anything it’s that TBP is really cliquey and yeah I like it here much better. I wasn’t part of the original TBP and their  goal over there IMO is to recreate that..I didn’t really fit so I left...WGAF other than you? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If I told you anything it’s that TBP is really cliquey and yeah I like it here much better. I wasn’t part of the original TBP and their  goal over there IMO is to recreate that..I didn’t really fit so I left...WGAF other than you? 

Save it Jim...it took you 15000+ posts to figure that out eh.....they started flinging your bullshit back at you..just as I am here....

If you cant handle me commenting on your posts....leave me out of yours.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Save it Jim...it took you 15000+ posts to figure that out eh.....they started flinging your bullshit back at you..just as I am here....

If you cant handle me commenting on your posts....leave me out of yours.

Hahaha....you are seriously mental. I had you on ignore and I saw plenty of quotes where you were talking shit about me and why are you so obsessed about TBP and Me? :lol:

Maybe you should join up and hang out over there!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha....you are seriously mental. I had you on ignore and I saw plenty of quotes where you were talking shit about me and why are you so obsessed about TBP and Me? :lol:

Ya...even more mental of you commenting about me when you have me on ignore. Supposedly...

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya...even more mental of you commenting about me when you have me on ignore. Supposedly...

Cant handle a persons comments...pretends to have said person on ignore...and continues to engage with said person....

Brilliant!

Obsessed....guess I’m the new Woolie....lucky me! 😆

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Obsessed....guess I’m the new Woolie....lucky me! 😆

Yes you are...we can continue this later...im going golfing....i know youll be here!