France welcomed Immigrants, this is what they got

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me ask you experts a question...what do you propose we do with the estimated 12 million illegals already here that are working and paying taxes? 

Send them to your place.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't necessarily "want" them here but this wall thing is folly.

Ok, I don't necessarily disagree 1 way or the other, but then how do we keep them out another way, as far as I can tell it's not possible to keep all of them from sneaking in, but a wall might help some..yes? We spend far more money then a wall costs by allowing them in with everything we end up giving them over a few years.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me ask you experts a question...what do you propose we do with the estimated 12 million illegals already here that are working and paying taxes? 

I'd say give them a chance at legal citizenship AFTER vetting, if they won't comply,  or don't pass vetting, kick 'em out.

21 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I wish someone would explain WHY we would want these folks here, and don't say to do the work our citizens won't do because if that were true who's doing that work now without these illegals..and what part of ILLEGAL don't some people get, now all of a sudden it's okay to break our laws? Then which laws should they obey once they are here, or the laws for anyone for that matter including existing  citizens. It's just plain stupid, come here legally after being vetted if you want in..

we should not be welcoming any muslim immigrants IMO,  I do believe that these DREAM kids should stay as it's the only life they know and they did not choose to come here but have no issue deporting the parents or letting them stay if they have no criminal record here but someone needs to make a decision and stop dragging it on.  

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I'd say give them a chance at legal citizenship AFTER vetting, if they won't comply,  or don't pass vetting, kick 'em out.

And they can wait outside the country while being vetted.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't necessarily "want" them here but this wall thing is folly.

If the “wall” is such a folly why do we have hundreds and thousands of miles of barrier in place all ready?  Why are you so opposed to completing what was already started under previous administrations? 

The existing barrier is working. Its far from perfect but it is deterring people from entering this country illegally. 

Why cant we continue with the existing barrier in the places where it would do the most good?  Places where it is needed?  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

If the “wall” is such a folly why do we have hundreds and thousands of miles of barrier in place all ready?  Why are you so opposed to completing what was already started under previous administrations? 

The existing barrier is working. Its far from perfect but it is deterring people from entering this country illegally. 

Why cant we continue with the existing barrier in the places where it would do the most good?  Places where it is needed?  

Hes opposed to it because certain people on this forum want it....

Its that simple with Jim.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we should not be welcoming any muslim immigrants IMO,  I do believe that these DREAM kids should stay as it's the only life they know and they did not choose to come here but have no issue deporting the parents or letting them stay if they have no criminal record here but someone needs to make a decision and stop dragging it on.  

Yep. We definitely should work with those already here but we need to attempt to slow if not stop the flow of illegals that have not yet arrived. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

this has everything to do with trump.. just because its him.. nothing more nothing less.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

a wall in populated areas makes sense,  a wall that requires interdiction in the middle of no where you might as well patrol with drones and roving vehicles and sensors the wall itself is an expensive feel good that does little

Just now, Pete said:

:lmao:

no.

but he sure does follow me around like a puppy dog

Hes says hehas me on ignore....but constantly comments on my posts that no one has quoted.

:lol:

Guy is a loon.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jimmies argument has fallen apart badly. When faced with logical talking points the spoon fed BS he spews sounds so stupid he changes the subject.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Hes says hehas me on ignore....but constantly comments on my posts that no one has quoted.

Guy is a loon.

yup he is an emotional filled strange dude

• Haha 1

Just now, Roosting said:

Jimmies argument has fallen apart badly. When faced with logical talking points the spoon fed BS he spews sounds so stupid he changes the subject.

hey he just wants to be with the "cool kids"

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

a wall in populated areas makes sense,  a wall that requires interdiction in the middle of no where you might as well patrol with drones and roving vehicles and sensors the wall itself is an expensive feel good that does little

There are hundreds of miles of the border where no barrier is needed. This area is so rugged and so far from existing roads and trails that no one even attempts to cross. There are plenty of places where the existing barrier needs to be made more robust and plenty of places where there is no barrier where there should. 

Its not all about a “wall”. Border security is multifaceted. 

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Tom...maybe you should give Don the same advice about getting out more and see what's going on around the country....maybe visit some beef/pork processing plants or large scale ag operations and see who is doing the picking. 

I'm going to go with seasonal Visa migrant workers you f****** emotional moron

Immigrants who were displaced by our military and economic fuckery? How about we leave their countries alone and maybe they stay there? Otherwise guess what? They are gonna keep coming. You guys are the dumbest of the dumb. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

12 million.  :lol:  You think they are all working and paying taxes?   Fuck liberals won't even let the govt count them.   Why you think that is?

https://thehill.com/latino/407848-yale-mit-study-22-million-not-11-million-undocumented-immigrants-in-us

1 hour ago, Pete said:

:lmao:

no.

but he sure does follow me around like a puppy dog

I said stifle if because I didn’t have time for your bullshit...because everything out of your mouth is...well...bullshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Pete said:

hey he just wants to be with the "cool kids"

Cools kids...not sure who they are...anything is better than rolling with the dumbasses like you and Flappy.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

The wall is stupid and there are other ways to secure the border that are just as effective but at the end of the day none of it is 100% effective. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

yup he is an emotional filled strange dude

You realize your new pal followed Wolfie  around for years which is very strange  and you calling me emotional is pretty funny Angry Pete!  :roundhouse:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You realize your new pal followed Wolfie  around for years which is very strange  and you calling me emotional is pretty funny Angry Pete!  :roundhouse:

You ve been following wolfie around for yrs...

Ooooh the irony....

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Hes opposed to it because certain people on this forum want it....

Its that simple with Jim.

BTW I had you on ignore because I was asked to and I have been against a wall since day one despite your assertions. I have always said bring the military home and utilize them on the border.