France welcomed Immigrants, this is what they got

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If it's an "invasion" then the military has a Constitutional Mandate protect us...so is it really an "invasion"? 

Sounds good to me.   While they are at it they can oversee the completion of the barrier. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Sounds good to me.   While they are at it they can oversee the completion of the barrier. 

Yeah but it's not really an "invasion" but it's your rodeo. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but it's not really an "invasion" but it's your rodeo. 

What would you call it when hundreds of not thousands if not tens of thousands of people are entering our country illegally every month. 

What is it to you then?  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

What would you call it when hundreds of not thousands if not tens of thousands of people are entering our country illegally every month. 

What is it to you then?  

Hysteria? 

I wish someone would explain WHY we would want these folks here, and don't say to do the work our citizens won't do because if that were true who's doing that work now without these illegals..and what part of ILLEGAL don't some people get, now all of a sudden it's okay to break our laws? Then which laws should they obey once they are here, or the laws for anyone for that matter including existing  citizens. It's just plain stupid, come here legally after being vetted if you want in..

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

If you got out a little more you might be surprised with whats going on around the country. 

Hysteria it is not. 

Ahhh that old chestnut...well you and dumb Dave should mount up and join the volunteers. 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I wish someone would explain WHY we would want these folks here, and don't say to do the work our citizens won't do because if that were true who's doing that work now without these illegals..and what part of ILLEGAL don't some people get, now all of a sudden it's okay to break our laws? Then which laws should they obey once they are here, or the laws for anyone for that matter including existing  citizens. It's just plain stupid, come here legally after being vetted if you want in..

Hey Tom...maybe you should give Don the same advice about getting out more and see what's going on around the country....maybe visit some beef/pork processing plants or large scale ag operations and see who is doing the picking. 

Hey Tom...maybe you should give Don the same advice about getting out more and see what's going on around the country....maybe visit some beef/pork processing plants or large scale ag operations and see who is doing the picking. 

They are not illegals.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

Ahhh that old chestnut...well you and dumb Dave should mount up and join the volunteers. 

So 10’s of thousands of illegals entering this country every month is just hysteria on my part?   

Open your eyes man. These illegals will be taxing the resources you are counting one. These people will have a much greater affect on your quality of life in the next 2 decades than they will on mine. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So 10’s of thousands of illegals entering this country every month is just hysteria on my part?   

Open your eyes man. These illegals will be taxing the resources you are counting one. These people will have a much greater affect on your quality of life in the next 2 decades than they will on mine. 

You wanna see jim change his opinion real fast...

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_4621.GIF.179d19cb1f590496baf6b857f52f83e4.GIF

Go get 'em Flappy skinned Dave!  😂

Better cry to someone you are going to leave the site if i dont leave you alone alcoholic bipolar jim.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Can you honestly explain why you want them here? Really, tell us why.

But illegals are down 90%................................. still 70,000 a month.

basically a small city of illegals every month. What is the tax burden on a city of 70K for the average tax payer?

Now multiply that by 12 and than again by say 20 years. no problem here, just hysteria.

Jimmy your a spoon fed idiot

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Can you honestly explain why you want them here? Really, tell us why.

I don't necessarily "want" them here but this wall thing is folly.

Just now, Roosting said:

But illegals are down 90%................................. still 70,000 a month.

basically a small city of illegals every month. What is the tax burden on a city of 70K for the average tax payer?

Now multiply that by 12 and than again by say 20 years. no problem here, just hysteria.

Jimmy your a spoon fed idiot

Who are you again....Nevermind....IDGAF.