" I'm A Capitalist " beto

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  He is one of the few moderates in the race for the Dems.  I don't think any of the others would even respond when asked if they were capitalists.  

This guy is Bernies worst nightmare.  Trumps too for that matter.  

I'll think for you :bc:

Warren: ‘I Am a Capitalist, Come On!’

Markets are 'what make us rich'

"You don't think capitalists are bad people?" Harwood asked.

"I am a capitalist. Come on!" she said. "I believe in markets. What I don't believe in is theft. What I don't believe in is cheating. That's where the difference is. I love what markets can do, I love what functioning economies can do. They are what make us rich, they are what create opportunity, but only fair markets, markets with rules. Markets without rules is about the rich take it all, it's about the powerful get all of it. And that's what's gone wrong in America."

https://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/warren-capitalist/

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll think for you :bc:

All while she intends to break up Amazon and Facebook. 

Plus. She doesnt stand a snowballs chance to get the nomination. Beto has a very good chance.  

Warren is an idiot Vince. Dont hitch your wagon to that dumb cunt. 

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

All while she intends to break up Amazon and Facebook. 

Plus. She doesnt stand a snowballs chance to get the nomination. Beto has a very good chance.  

Warren is an idiot Vince. Dont hitch your wagon to that dumb cunt. 

I have no intentions of doing that :lol:

I saw that video clip and I thought it was interesting and definelty the right message.

And I agree with you about Beto having a good chance, even with him being a teenage hacker who wrote a short story about running kids over while in a dream.

His vote totals for a Democrat in Texas is impressive.

Candidate Party Votes Pct.
Ted Cruz* Republican 4,260,553 50.9%
Beto O'Rourke Democrat 4,045,632 48.3
Neal Dikeman Libertarian 65,470 0.8
Edited by Mileage Psycho

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have no intentions of doing that :lol:

I saw that video clip and I thought it was interesting and definelty the right message.

And I agree with you about Beto having a good chance, even with him being a teenage hacker who wrote a short story about running kids over while in a dream.

His vote totals for a Democrat in Texas is impressive.

Candidate Party Votes Pct.
Ted Cruz* Republican 4,260,553 50.9%
Beto O'Rourke Democrat 4,045,632 48.3
Neal Dikeman Libertarian 65,470 0.8

be hard for any independent leaning person to not vote for him over the current pres

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Cop Watch said:

The press is trying to make him into the next Obama. "He has an aura."

He’s the emptiest of empty suits.  It’s like Democrats make their voting decisions based on his hairstyle and nice teeth.  Then again, we already managed to get AOC...who’s next to announce ?  Colon Kapernick?  Kim Kardashian?!

On 3/14/2019 at 2:37 PM, Anler said:

Nope, he will raise a shit ton more money than they will. He was probably coaxed into running. 

Obama minus the Black, he's a corporate shill with a dash of chutzpah.

HE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A BOBBY KENNEDY   " WANNABE ".  

Same stupid hair

Same stupid nose

Same stupid teeth

Same stupid politics...……….use the stupid immigrants for votes, but live in a fukken compound on Cape Cod!!!

I can not believe the ignorance of Americans. No wonder I despise so many of the fukkers. Not all, but many. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A BOBBY KENNEDY   " WANNABE ".  

Same stupid hair

Same stupid nose

Same stupid teeth

Same stupid politics...……….use the stupid immigrants for votes, but live in a fukken compound on Cape Cod!!!

I can not believe the ignorance of Americans. No wonder I despise so many of the fukkers. Not all, but many. 

Go clean the cum out of your hair. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Wildboer said:

Tbh calling Beto a Bobby Kennedy wannabe might be the most accurate thing Snotty has ever posted :lol: 

I'm a political genius, Willy. Everything I post, somehow ends up on national tv. I'm not shittin' ya'. I'm old, and see through these people like open windows. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I'm a political genius, Willy. Everything I post, somehow ends up on national tv. I'm not shittin' ya'. I'm old, and see through these people like open windows. 

I’m surprised you can see with the ropers that get blasted in your eyes in the local truck stop... 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m surprised you can see with the ropers that get blasted in your eyes in the local truck stop... 

Are you sayin cant when it happens to you?

:owned:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What truck stop? I been raking on the farm all day. What truck stop are referring to, you fukken retard fuck? I haven't left the farm all day. What truck stop, Sgt. Pussy Kane? 

What fukken truck stop, you fukken pussy? 

I challenged you to the " SHOOT-OUT OF DEATH " and you flaked, you big girl pussy.