" I'm A Capitalist " beto

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Nope, he will raise a shit ton more money than they will. He was probably coaxed into running. 

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dems will fall in line behind him. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. I bet he wins the nomination. His ability to raise money and the party power brokers love him. 

He was the guy they put up to unseat Cruz. Im betting he is a dem party darling. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. I bet he wins the nomination. His ability to raise money and the party power brokers love him. 

Yep.  He is one of the few moderates in the race for the Dems.  I don't think any of the others would even respond when asked if they were capitalists.  

This guy is Bernies worst nightmare.  Trumps too for that matter.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh make no mistake about it.   He will talk out of both sides of his mouth like Hillary and Obama more than any dem to announce yet.   That usually goes over well with many mainstream dems.  

O’Rourke has often bragged about having an F rating from the National Rifle Association. But he’s also said he supports Texas’ “proud and honorable tradition of responsible gun ownership for hunting, sport, self-defense and collecting.”

He wants to ban all AR-15-style rifles, saying that the gun was designed “to kill people as effectively and efficiently as possible on the battlefield.”

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Who cares about his hands though. He speaks ten times better then Trump ever could. I think Vanilla might have a chance here

Slinger will love you again!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Who cares about his hands though. He speaks ten times better then Trump ever could. I think Vanilla might have a chance here

Because the ability to read off a TelePrompTer sure treated the us well under obama 

46 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Because the ability to read off a TelePrompTer sure treated the us well under obama 

Is Canada as bad as this shithole country? It can't possibly be. 

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  He is one of the few moderates in the race for the Dems.  I don't think any of the others would even respond when asked if they were capitalists.  

This guy is Bernies worst nightmare.  Trumps too for that matter.  

Cuz wanting to take down existing border wall were it exists is certainly a moderate position  :lol: