Sign in to follow this  
hwytohell

" I'm A Capitalist " beto

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Nope, he will raise a shit ton more money than they will. He was probably coaxed into running. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nope, he will raise a shit ton more money than they will. He was probably coaxed into running. 

Dems will fall in line behind him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dems will fall in line behind him. 

Yep. I bet he wins the nomination. His ability to raise money and the party power brokers love him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dems will fall in line behind him. 

 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. I bet he wins the nomination. His ability to raise money and the party power brokers love him. 

He was the guy they put up to unseat Cruz. Im betting he is a dem party darling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64D1AD44-43BE-466C-AAEF-7C080702C542.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. I bet he wins the nomination. His ability to raise money and the party power brokers love him. 

Yep.  He is one of the few moderates in the race for the Dems.  I don't think any of the others would even respond when asked if they were capitalists.  

This guy is Bernies worst nightmare.  Trumps too for that matter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh make no mistake about it.   He will talk out of both sides of his mouth like Hillary and Obama more than any dem to announce yet.   That usually goes over well with many mainstream dems.  

O’Rourke has often bragged about having an F rating from the National Rifle Association. But he’s also said he supports Texas’ “proud and honorable tradition of responsible gun ownership for hunting, sport, self-defense and collecting.”

He wants to ban all AR-15-style rifles, saying that the gun was designed “to kill people as effectively and efficiently as possible on the battlefield.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well he does have a lot of hand movement! 😂

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he does have a lot of hand movement! 😂

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

 

:lol: 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he does have a lot of hand movement! 😂

 

 

:lol:  he does crack me up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the vid of Beto and at first I was like whatever then after a while it was like wtf is he doing with his hands :lol: 

trump is right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares about his hands though. He speaks ten times better then Trump ever could. I think Vanilla might have a chance here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Who cares about his hands though. He speaks ten times better then Trump ever could. I think Vanilla might have a chance here

Slinger will love you again!!!

:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Who cares about his hands though. He speaks ten times better then Trump ever could. I think Vanilla might have a chance here

Because the ability to read off a TelePrompTer sure treated the us well under obama 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Because the ability to read off a TelePrompTer sure treated the us well under obama 

Is Canada as bad as this shithole country? It can't possibly be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is Canada as bad as this shithole country? It can't possibly be. 

Toronto area and Quebec are worse than California 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Toronto area and Quebec are worse than California 

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Toronto area and Quebec are worse than California 

Not even close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  He is one of the few moderates in the race for the Dems.  I don't think any of the others would even respond when asked if they were capitalists.  

This guy is Bernies worst nightmare.  Trumps too for that matter.  

Cuz wanting to take down existing border wall were it exists is certainly a moderate position  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cop Watch said:

An Irishman named Beto.

 

Short for beatoff

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.