Tucker Carlson

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Arguing moral equivalency between fnc and cnn. :lol: 

How many Zams can dance on the head of a pin? 

Its fucking mind numbing

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I saw his most recent paranoid rant about Soros and how globalists and the big bad liberals are trying to silence him. Very pathetic. But it energizes the people that believe all that stuff. He interviews people with opposing views not to find a common ground, but to create a conflict and then use it as click bait. It’s typical tabloid news.

This is all because they’re literally trying to silence him right now lmao 

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Tucker has an interesting style.  I don't watch his show, but I've seen him on podcasts and such and don't mind him.  I read his most recent book about how both the left and the right are completely fucking destroying this country.  It's actually a good read and he trashes the right every bit as much as the left.  He's definitely not another Bill-O or Hannity.  Those guys are complete pricks.  Tucker just brings people on and lets them talk themselves into a corner by playing the "dumb guy."  It's hilarious sometimes.

I disagree with him on a lot of things around economics, automation, etc, but where he's great is right in the battle he's in now.  Free speech and the stupidity of outrage culture.  I hope he survives this kerfuffle and takes Media Matters down a few notches.  BTW, none of this was an issue when he was at MSNBC or CNN...  Funny how that works...

Bingo!

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Whiners are annoying. That’s about it. I’m super easy going 

:lol:

Starting countless threads whining about Trump though is cool.

2 hours ago, Shifty said:

I don’t believe for a second that Ben doesn’t know who tucker Carlson is.....:bc:

I have never seen one second of any show hes ever done. First time I ever heard his name was if he was the faggot that freaked out in the restaurant.

I'm not a 80 year old retarded piece of shit so I dont watch cable news

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Media Matters and the SPLC are probably the two most disgusting organizations in America that aren't completely fringe loonies...

Agreed.

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Soros became satan when he stood and told the truth during the lead up to the Iraq war. Suddenly the man had a target on his back. Everything he said world happen if Iraq were invaded, did happen. Let’s look at those that were viciously attacked during the lead up to that war. Some who spoke up were professionally destroyed. I don’t have a problem with Soros. He keeps the balance. As for tucker, he represents the culture at Fox. It’s been shown through oreilly and Aires. How many people does hannity regulaly target? The stuff that media matters is putting out is simply those things that tucker has said. He can either be man enough to admit it, or enter into the blame game. He’s choosing the same path as o Reilly and we all know how that ended. 

What horse shit.  Solos became satan when he almost took down the Bank of London, along with his many other financial schemes.  He’s a fugitive a couple countries isn’t he?

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who fucking cares? It’s not news any longer. It’s about selling an idiology. Be it right or left. 

I’m going to be happy when the snowflakes start acting up again, and get their heads cracked for their congenital stupidity.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Its fucking mind numbing

What’s mind numbing is half the jag offs in here who either barely know the guy (you), others say they barely listen to him (like it’s some fucking badge of honor :lol:   ), yet drawing equivalence between Fox and CNN, when they just admitted how uninformed their opinions are, and they are.  Kill yourself.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Every fucking day.  20+ TDS threads a day.

8 years of you bitching about Obama...maybe you forgot considering your early onset. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.

What horse shit.  Solos became satan when he almost took down the Bank of London, along with his many other financial schemes.  He’s a fugitive a couple countries isn’t he?

I’m going to be happy when the snowflakes start acting up again, and get their heads cracked for their congenital stupidity.

What’s mind numbing is half the jag offs in here who either barely know the guy (you), others say they barely listen to him (like it’s some fucking badge of honor :lol:   ), yet drawing equivalence between Fox and CNN, when they just admitted how uninformed their opinions are, and they are.  Kill yourself.

Soros didn’t do anything that’s not consistent with capitalism. 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Whiners are annoying. That’s about it. I’m super easy going 

Ironic post of the fucking millennium.  :lmao:You are litteraly a bleeding vagina for fucks sake :lol2: