Beto Throws Hat into The Ring

Just now, Angry ginger said:

huge difference between helping your kids out while they are in college and supporting them their entire life.  

No its all the same...but you have a problem with one and not the other.

Just now, DAVE said:

So let me get this straight @Angry ginger....its ok that you ve had to help your parents over the years....but its not ok if they had to help you?

helping our kids get started is what most parents do,  bailing them out for bad decisions in their 40's, 50's 60's is creating an old snowflake

helping our kids get started is what most parents do,  bailing them out for bad decisions in their 40's, 50's 60's is creating an old snowflake

Easy to say...

with a "small loan" when he started out.  which was much larger than he admitsto and he never goes into all his inherited wealth and the bailouts he got from them.  

What you consider big might have been small....to some...you sound envious if anything.

i would have zero issue telling my kids no once they are on their own.  failure is not a bad thing but they only really learn lessons from it when they are allowed to fail.  

Again easy to say till youre faced with the actual situation.

Id help my boys anyway possible with money unless it was an addiction.

Just now, Anler said:

How much is the Tax payer putting out for use of Trump tower and Mara Lago? oops!

Has he been to Trump tower much though....

Really do you think Trumps life is better being pres?

Its costing him bigtime.

Just now, DAVE said:

Has he been to Trump tower much though....

Really do you think Trumps life is better being pres?

Its costing him bigtime.

Trump will be one of the richest men in the world when he is done being president. you obviously dont know how US politics works. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump will be one of the richest men in the world when he is done being president. you obviously dont know how US politics works. 

:lol:   Not even close.   Nobody could parlay govt into wealth like the Clinton's and they aren't even close to being billionaires.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know hes been treated much different then any other politician....so im sure it wont be any different after hes done.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Not even close.   Nobody could parlay govt into wealth like the Clinton's and they aren't even close to being billionaires.  

Yep

Just now, DAVE said:

I know hes been treated much different then any other politician....so im sure it wont be any diff

But in the end he does just as the others. Deficit will be over $1 trillion per his proposed budget. 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What exposed is is worth it.

:lol:

And so what? What is being changed? None of those alleged perpetrators are being prosecuted and all of Trumps associates are. So what has been exposed? That Trump is as much of a swamp creature as the people he professed to oust? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Again easy to say till youre faced with the actual situation.

Id help my boys anyway possible with money unless it was an addiction.

Even if they kept making the same mistakes over and over? Where is the education in that. There is no consequence to them for poor decisions.