Beto Throws Hat into The Ring

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup.....stupid fucks like Highmark are what's wrong with this country

Fuck these squeaky clean pieces of shit like Mitt Romney etc. I want someone who knows what its like to have been a normal person. Not a rich kid who's daddy bought his way out of any trouble he was in

Yeah, Beto grew up with such a hard life.  :lol:  

Raised in the Kern Place neighborhood,[19] O'Rourke began his education at Escuela Montessori Del Valle preschool and continued to Rivera Elementary School and Mesita Elementary School.[19][20] In 1988, after two years at El Paso High School, he enrolled in Woodberry Forest School, an all-male boarding school in Madison County, Virginia.[21] Between graduating from high school and starting college in 1991, he was a summer congressional intern in the Capitol Hill office of U.S. Congressman Ron Coleman.[22]

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Raised in the Kern Place neighborhood,[19] O'Rourke began his education at Escuela Montessori Del Valle preschool and continued to Rivera Elementary School and Mesita Elementary School.[19][20] In 1988, after two years at El Paso High School, he enrolled in Woodberry Forest School, an all-male boarding school in Madison County, Virginia.[21] Between graduating from high school and starting college in 1991, he was a summer congressional intern in the Capitol Hill office of U.S. Congressman Ron Coleman.[22]

Poor Ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Poor Ben

Don't you like the "he enrolled."  :lol:  

And they think Trump has an ego.   A guy with an English lit degree who hasn't done shit in life yet thinks he is the best choice to hold the most powerful office in the world.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't you like the "he enrolled."  :lol:  

And they think Trump has an ego.   A guy with an English lit degree who hasn't done shit in life yet thinks he is the best choice to hold the most powerful office in the world.  :lol:  

Sounds like our prime minister.

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Compared to who, Trump? 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

highmark  just admit you dislike him cause he’s fluent in Spanish and that scares your rural treehiding ass.

Beto and AOC York biggest fears.

So you would feel confident having AOC in charge?

Just now, Angry ginger said:

no but he's sucked off his parents tit for all his life.  Must be nice to have family to bail you out after every failure.  

Didnt you?

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Didnt you?

my parent last gave me $8000 in 1993 to help with my first house down payment.  Since then they have gotten more from me than I have from them.  I would be embarrassed to be my age and reliant on anyone but myself.  Trump had no issue having his bail him out multiple times over his lifetime.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my parent last gave me $8000 in 1993 to help with my first house down payment.  Since then they have gotten more from me than I have from them.  I would be embarrassed to be my age and reliant on anyone but myself.  Trump had no issue having his bail him out multiple times over his lifetime.  

Trumps parents have been dead for 20 yrs... :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Fuck i wish my parents gave me 8g for my 1st house downpayment.

:lol:

:mind you i would never ask or accept it regardless.

huge difference between helping your kids out while they are in college and supporting them their entire life.