Beto Throws Hat into The Ring

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh no......is he a.....liar?   Wait.....misleading?    Wait......perpetuating falsehoods?   Wait..... :lol:  

Oops.   

https://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2018/sep/25/beto-orourke/beto-orourke-claim-he-didnt-try-leave-drunk-drivin/

O’Rourke said he didn’t try to leave the scene of his 1998 DWI accident and arrest.

Records indicate O’Rourke was arrested at the scene and wasn’t charged with trying to flee. But the September 1998 Anthony Police Department report on the incident says a witness said O’Rourke tried to leave the scene before police arrived and the witness kept him from doing so.

:lol:   I can't wait to see the libs on here defend this guy and say he's qualified to be President.  :lol:  

He graduated in 1995 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English literature.[23][24][25] He is fluent in Spanish.[26]

On May 19, 1995, O'Rourke and his friends sneaked under the fence at the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) physical plant, and were arrested by the UTEP police for burglary. He stayed in jail overnight and posted bail the following day. He was initially charged with burglary, but UTEP decided not to press charges and prosecutors dropped the charges against O'Rourke and his friends in February 1996.[27][28][29]

O'Rourke was arrested for driving while intoxicated after a car crash on September 27, 1998, at 3:00 AM on Interstate 10 in Anthony, Texas

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Hey Highmark unless Beto has murdered someone he’s ok to run for President.

Your buddy Trump lowered the bar to infinity and beyond.

Exhibit A.   :lol:  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hey Highmark unless Beto has murdered someone he’s ok to run for President.

Your buddy Trump lowered the bar to infinity and beyond.

Pretty sure slick Bills bar was much lower...

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   I can't wait to see the libs on here defend this guy and say he's qualified to be President.  :lol:  

He graduated in 1995 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English literature.[23][24][25] He is fluent in Spanish.[26]

On May 19, 1995, O'Rourke and his friends sneaked under the fence at the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) physical plant, and were arrested by the UTEP police for burglary. He stayed in jail overnight and posted bail the following day. He was initially charged with burglary, but UTEP decided not to press charges and prosecutors dropped the charges against O'Rourke and his friends in February 1996.[27][28][29]

O'Rourke was arrested for driving while intoxicated after a car crash on September 27, 1998, at 3:00 AM on Interstate 10 in Anthony, Texas

Lol who fucking cares... Oh no a college kid was fucking around and partying!!!! 

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol who fucking cares... Oh no a college kid was fucking around and partying!!!! 

He’s running for pres now. This is just the beginning. Everything will be scrutinized. Even stupid shit like this that we all did. :flush: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He’s running for pres now. This is just the beginning. Everything will be scrutinized. Even stupid shit like this that we all did. :flush: 

It’s funny. Highmark about had a stroke when he heard he was running. Got his marching orders from the RNC and went on a straight tear trying to bring up bullshit from 25 years ago. Lol

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He wasn't in college when he was stopped by witness' from leaving the scene of a drunk driving accident.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s funny. Highmark about had a stroke when he heard he was running. Got his marching orders from the RNC and went on a straight tear trying to bring up bullshit from 25 years ago. Lol

Stroke?  :lol:   I'm fucking so glad he's running.   Just adds to the shit show the primary will be.   The first thing I brought up was only months ago.  :lol:  

Trump didn't have experience to be POTUS but a guy with and English Lit degree does.  :lol:   It will be priceless hearing the left defend his "experience."  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Come on XLT. Beta is a total idiot. Have you seen him speak?

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

Come on XLT. Beta is a total idiot. Have you seen him speak?

Sure, but don’t mistake me not jumping up and down creaming myself over these “criminal” acts as support of him. It’s just a dumbing down of discourse to bring up the past like this. It’s so overplayed. 

He was coaxed into it because the dems dont have any viable candidates. In the end he will do what every president before him did should he win. He's a bag of shit wrapped up in liberal crusader wrapping paper. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sure, but don’t mistake me not jumping up and down creaming myself over these “criminal” acts as support of him. It’s just a dumbing down of discourse to bring up the past like this. It’s so overplayed. 

Conn Curr

58 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yup.....stupid fucks like Highmark are what's wrong with this country

Fuck these squeaky clean pieces of shit like Mitt Romney etc. I want someone who knows what its like to have been a normal person. Not a rich kid who's daddy bought his way out of any trouble he was in

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup.....stupid fucks like Highmark are what's wrong with this country

Fuck these squeaky clean pieces of shit like Mitt Romney etc. I want someone who knows what its like to have been a normal person. Not a rich kid who's daddy bought his way out of any trouble he was in

He ran from the scene of an accident. That's more than partying. 

• Haha 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

He ran from the scene of an accident. That's more than partying. 

So fucking what. I've run from the scene of an accident before too. As long as no one is injured who gives a fuck