Resolution to Release Mueller Report to Public

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Calling someone a dumbfuck is considered stealing lines from people...sounds like something a dumbfuck would say.

Are you calling Dave a dumb fuck?  

How dare you steal my line. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

is this where you say you don't care about trump's lies, non-transparencies, buddying up with dictators, committing adultery, making money off the presidency, corporate cronyism, family and friends in gov positions, top secret clearance handouts etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc?

You forgot handing the government over to Wall Street and lying to the American public.  

I seem to recall when Republicans use to pretend to have values, they claimed to be more pissed off that Clinton lied to the American people than the bj from a consenting adult. 

But that wa before Bush lied in order to make his buddies rich in Iraq and before Trump stood on Airforce one and lied about breaking campaign finance rules. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You forgot handing the government over to Wall Street and lying to the American public.  

I seem to recall when Republicans use to pretend to have values, they claimed to be more pissed off that Clinton lied to the American people than the bj from a consenting adult. 

But that wa before Bush lied in order to make his buddies rich in Iraq and before Trump stood on Airforce one and lied about breaking campaign finance rules. 

yeah i forgot alot of stuff

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that doesn't even make sense. if i made up stuff the list would be never ending...

more proof you are as dumb as a rock...

Poor slinger...

So the collusion angle is true you still believe?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There is just so many things that Trump does that Trumpsters use to claim were grounds for impeachment. 

And you were ok with them as long as a liberal did them.