Resolution to Release Mueller Report to Public

13 hours ago, DAVE said:

One thing ive noticed about slinger....everyones always suspect...except him.

I’ve noticed that you want Everything Trudeau does to be out in the open and everything Trump does to be hidden. 

I’ve also noticed that you are a dumb fuck. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’ve noticed that you want Everything Trudeau does to be out in the open and everything Trump does to be hidden. 

More stealing peoples lines....

:lol:

At least wait a day or 2....to use them.

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Vote was 420-0 to release the report. Then Lindsey “the cunt” Graham blocked it. 

We have a unanimous bipartisian vote in the House of Represenatives, yet the Senator who playes golf with the POTUS blocks it.............

I've said since day one that this report can either implicate the president or it could exonerate him, either way just get it out there and be done with it for the good of the country.

Patience is a two way street.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the gop has made it very clear they'll keep their wagons around trump, trying to protect him, regardless of the situation. i'd be very surprised if they support this. 

:whistle:

ill say again, trump has some very damaging dirt on lindsey 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:whistle:

ill say again, trump has some very damaging dirt on lindsey 

Yep.....not sure why Lindsay is,scared to step out of the closet.

63754C31-564F-496A-A79E-21F174E64C7D.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We have a unanimous bipartisian vote in the House of Represenatives, yet the Senator who playes golf with the POTUS blocks it.............

I've said since day one that this report can either implicate the president or it could exonerate him, either way just get it out there and be done with it for the good of the country.

Patience is a two way street.

There is only one reason trump’s little bitch graham wants to stop the release. Trump demands it. Like we needed any more proof trump is doing everything he can to block the truth of what happened from getting out. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nothing would surprise me regarding this clown. Homosexuality, pedophilia, momoism.....

Graham has always been a war mongering chicken hawk asshole and this latest bullshit is just more proof that he is a pos.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nothing would surprise me regarding this clown. Homosexuality, pedophilia, momoism.....

His sexuality is common knowledge.  Not sure beyond that.  He epitomizes today’s repugs   

Just now, SnowRider said:

His sexuality is common knowledge.  Not sure beyond that.  He epitomizes today’s repugs   

If the guy wants to suck dicks more power to him but quit hiding it for fucks sake. :hiding:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If the guy wants to suck dicks more power to him but quit hiding it for fucks sake. :hiding:

Yep.....but he’s trash.....no way a Gay Repug from SC gets elected so he sells his soul.

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

More stealing peoples lines....

:lol:

At least wait a day or 2....to use them.

So, I'm not the only one calling you a dumb fuck?

Stop being a dumb fuck and it may happen less.

Edited by revkevsdi

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So, I'm not the only one calling you a dumb fuck?

Stop being a dumb fuck and it may happen less.

Calling someone a dumbfuck is considered stealing lines from people...sounds like something a dumbfuck would say.

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Republicans in control of the all levels of government couldn’t find any reason to indict Hillary even after she testified under oath 

Yet driftbitch still thinks she is guilty. 

People all around Trump are indicted. Trumps lawyer threatened to quit if he testified under oath. 

Yet Driftbitch thinks he is innocent. 

You can’t fix stupid. So let’s just make fun of the dumb bitch. 

Shut up dumb fuck.  Your grasp and understanding of these issues is equivalent to that of a panelist on “The View”.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Calling someone a dumbfuck is considered stealing lines from people...sounds like something a dumbfuck would say.

Crying you are going to leave the site is something a bipolar douchebag would say.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

my betting days in here are over. but what does that have to do with your idiocy regarding trump's innocence and hillary's guilt? 

Just to show that most in the country think like me, not like you. The Democrats are doing a fantastic job of chasing away voters.