Resolution to Release Mueller Report to Public

• Platinum Contributing Member

I agree with this resolution and although it's not binding it would force some choices among Repblicans and according to the article the vast majority of Americans want it released.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I wish it would. But my money is on it never happening. They’ll come up with some BS excuse. 

Dems are smart to vote on it...put the ball in the Republicans courts. 

Just now, racer254 said:

I am all for this as well, but release the whole report.  Most likely they will vote on only releasing parts of it.

Read the article for once so you don't sound like a moron. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the gop has made it very clear they'll keep their wagons around trump, trying to protect him, regardless of the situation. i'd be very surprised if they support this. 

They are actually protecting themselves. There is ongoing investigations into foreign monies run through the NRA. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They are actually protecting themselves. There is ongoing investigations into foreign monies run through the NRA. 

and any damaging information will be considered "confidential" or "executive privilege"...

the rwws will defend these decisions as well. just watch.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read the article for once so you don't sound like a moron. 

I have read it, but I didn't need to.  This is a non binding resolution to release a report that is designed to discredit trump.  And most likely the report is being combed over by anyone to make sure it will not implicate any democrats or possibly republicans before it is released to the AG.   Just release all his findings no matter who they implicate, but that isn't what's going to happen.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Release it, and then explore how the whole narrative was hatched at the FBI and DOJ to protect Hillary.  Then arrest the true criminals

:lol:

they protected hillary by helping trump win? your rww conspiracies always have major holes in them. 

Just now, racer254 said:

I have read it, but I didn't need to.  This is a non binding resolution to release a report that is designed to discredit trump.  And most likely the report is being combed over by anyone to make sure it will not implicate any democrats before it is released to the AG.   Just release all his findings no matter who they implicate, but that isn't what's going to happen.

😂

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I have read it, but I didn't need to.  This is a non binding resolution to release a report that is designed to discredit trump.  And most likely the report is being combed over by anyone to make sure it will not implicate any democrats or possibly republicans before it is released to the AG.   Just release all his findings no matter who they implicate, but that isn't what's going to happen.

implicate dems for what? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

they protected hillary by helping trump win? your rww conspiracies always have major holes in them. 

Comey was between a rock and a hard place, and he knew it. The plant just did not work the way they thought it was going to. The evidence is there, it has been there for 2 1/2 years, you just choose to ignore it. This Mueller investigation is turning out to be a farce.  Aren’t we all getting sick of waiting to hear the results?

• Like 1

I think these resolutions are a waste of time and taxpayers money.   Just make it a bill and take it to the floor.   Forcing the hand of the other party is something they both do of which I don't have an issue with.   The issue is that as a "resolution" it means nothing.  

Dems need be careful here.   Everything they do makes the race in red/purple districts risky in 2020.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hopefully the Repblicans vote yes to release it even though it will be mysteriously scrubbed clean of any Dem wrongdoing. 

No doubt, it will also be scrubbed clean to protect some republicans.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess you were going to ignore Lisa Pages testimony this week, it laid it out pretty clearly.

another story that wont go away anytime soon.

too many high level officals involved all the way to the king Barrack Hussein.. he knew exactly what was going down.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess you were going to ignore Lisa Pages testimony this week, it laid it out pretty clearly.

everything i read about it had no wrong doing in it. do you read more than headlines? please post factual evidence (not some fruitloop's blog, like jtssrx is notorious for) that what was done was illegal...

Edited by Snoslinger

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hopefully the Repblicans vote yes to release it even though it will be mysteriously scrubbed clean of any Dem wrongdoing

why? you realize who is in control of it? it's not the dems.