Rigid1

Snowmobile crashes into Blackhawk helicopter

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Should hear his theories on clutching a turbo sled!

:lol:

Poor crying ass Awful the jizz covered ankle biter. Just cant do anything but get made fun of steady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor crying ass Awful the jizz covered ankle biter. Just cant do anything but get made fun of steady

That's what's happening to you, yes!

Because you're retarded!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

That's what's happening to you, yes!

Because you're retarded!!

Derp derp....dumb motherfucker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp derp....dumb motherfucker 

Now you're getting it!

Yes a dumb motherfucker is what we see!!

We laugh at you. Not with you!

:smack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Now you're getting it!

Yes a dumb motherfucker is what we see!!

We laugh at you. Not with you!

:smack:

Hardly....you're a worthless fringe faggot here. Less entertaining than znutty....and more annoying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hardly....you're a worthless fringe faggot here. Less entertaining than znutty....and more annoying

Entertaining is your thing!

We laugh often!!

Thank you!!!

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Entertaining is your thing!

We laugh often!!

Thank you!!!

:thumbsup:

I own you.....its not hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Should hear his theories on clutching a turbo sled!

:lol:

I know, I read his stupid responses trying to defend himself, and twist the words around so he at least seemed to have a bit of a clue.

I can just imagine how much guidance he needs to do his job. He,s probably still looking for the steam bucket they sent him out to get a couple of weeks ago. His responses are about on par with a 3rd grade kid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awful and Frostynuts :lol: quite the team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I know, I read his stupid responses trying to defend himself, and twist the words around so he at least seemed to have a bit of a clue.

I can just imagine how much guidance he needs to do his job. He,s probably still looking for the steam bucket they sent him out to get a couple of weeks ago. His responses are about on par with a 3rd grade kid. 

 

" Ok , Behn , go out to the van and grab us the board stretcher and a can of elbow grease , and make it snappy " 

" OK BOSS , I'M ON IT !!!! "

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fucking Benny the drunk getting his ass handed to home once again!:lol:

Yah....you and faggotfrosty really owning me :lol: dumbass motherfucker 

fucking yippydog 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fucking Benny the drunk getting his ass handed to home once again!:lol:

 

Shut up , stoopid

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

 

Shut up , stoopid

Stupid people say Stoopid....

Good job dummy!!:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, awful knawful said:

Stupid people say Stoopid....

Good job dummy!!:thumbsup:

 

Yip yip yip yip yip , yip yip yip yip yip  ............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

 

Yip yip yip yip yip , yip yip yip yip yip  ............

How in the fuck did we get to a point where retarded fucks like Awful Mouthful and faggotfrosty are running big around the forum like they own the place. Way too many 73er mouth breathing fucking morons here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How in the fuck did we get to a point where retarded fucks like Awful Mouthful and faggotfrosty are running big around the forum like they own the place. Way too many 73er mouth breathing fucking morons here

 

Well looks who's running the place , crockpotfukstick and Joel Spacoli.   SMH  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How in the fuck did we get to a point where retarded fucks like Awful Mouthful and faggotfrosty are running big around the forum like they own the place. Way too many 73er mouth breathing fucking morons here

Back in the corner dipshit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.