Snowmobile crashes into Blackhawk helicopter

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had no idea Highmark was this fucking dumb. I really had no idea.

This retarded frostynuts cunt I knew was a 73er but sweet fuck...highmark too?

:lol:  Spoken like an idiot who crashes shit all the time.  

• Haha 2

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:  Spoken like an idiot who crashes shit all the time.  

Government lands a black helicopter on a sled trail after dark......sledder hits helicopter....

Highmark - well what was the sled doing riding on the trail....deep serp derphfndj

The helicopter had every right to be the....deep drop derp derpbffjxjdj

Fucking moron

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Government lands a black helicopter on a sled trail after dark......sledder hits helicopter....

Highmark - well what was the sled doing riding on the trail....deep serp derphfndj

The helicopter had every right to be the....deep drop derp derpbffjxjdj

Fucking moron

Wasn't after dark.  :lol:  God its fun getting you all riled up.   Bet I've taken a few years off your life already.  :lol:  

Which sled is your favorite today or should I say this hour?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wasn't after dark.  :lol:  God its fun getting you all riled up.   Bet I've taken a few years off your life already.  :lol:  

Which sled is your favorite today or should I say this hour?  :lol:  

:lol: it was after dark. Sunset was 5 minutes prior to the helo landing and the sled hit it some time after.

are you seriously retarded?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: it was after dark. Sunset was 5 minutes prior to the helo landing and the sled hit it some time after.

are you seriously retarded?

Are you?   Its not dark at sunset retard.   Most states allow hunting until dusk which is a 1/2 hr after sunset.   Fuck I can't believe I'm explaining this to people.   Its like grade school level intellect in here.  

"Licenses are available from the sales date through the end of the season, or until quota fills. A current hunting license and habitat fee is also required. See p. 33 for resident deer license options. Shooting hours for all deer seasons are half-hour before sunrise to half-hour after sunset."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I had no idea Highmark was this fucking dumb. I really had no idea.

This retarded frostynuts cunt I knew was a 73er but sweet fuck...highmark too?

:lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

What a bunch of dumbfukks defending this idiot sledder . All sledders are suppose to be in control of their sled. If you are outrunning your headlight, you are out of fukking control. How about taking some responsibility for being so fukking stupid. If you cann,t ride a sled and be in control, get the fukk off of the trails.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

What a bunch of dumbfukks defending this idiot sledder . All sledders are suppose to be in control of their sled. If you are outrunning your headlight, you are out of fukking control. How about taking some responsibility for being so fukking stupid. If you cann,t ride a sled and be in control, get the fukk off of the trails.

You would never outrun the light your sled was putting off in its last minutes....that blaze probably lit up a square acre :lol:

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

I’m gonna set up some cinder blocks and see how good your reaction time is at night. We’ll have a lot of fun and make a few stories. 

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m gonna set up some cinder blocks and see how good your reaction time is at night. We’ll have a lot of fun and make a few stories. 

Maybe a trip wire at neck height would be better for everyone this retarded fuck interacts with

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Maybe a trip wire at neck height would be better for everyone this retarded fuck interacts with

I’m a therapist. It’s about talking through experiences. You on the other hand don’t care much about hearing terrifying stories. Just a cold blooded psychopath. 

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That's in Hazzard County Mass . Perfectly normal , surprised it even made the news actually

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m a therapist. It’s about talking through experiences. You on the other hand don’t care much about hearing terrifying stories. Just a cold blooded psychopath. 

Yup

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You can't be serious?