Instagram hottie of the day.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/13/2019 at 11:08 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Well maybe you better learn the name of the site...……..FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!!

That's what this fukken site is about...……...FUCKING RETARDEDNESS!!

The two rules are : Don't mention someone's job, or their family. 

You tried to pin a family attack on me because  I said SOW, but never mentioned anybody's wife or kids. You were looking for something to hang your hat on, and it failed. 

Let me give you a tip you fucking idiot, when you say the following, everyone with a brain is going to know you're talking about their wife. The rules don't require you to explicity mention a members wife in order for it to be a violation. A level of common sense is used. 

Keep fucking lying because you're really close to another vacation. I despise liars. 

On 1/6/2019 at 1:34 PM, Polaris 550 said:

When I'm jammin' your sow from behind, and slapping her ass, while calling her a dirty whore, you'll see who's gay!! Fukken faggot!!

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Let me give you a tip you fucking retard, when you say the following, everyone with a brain is going to know you're talking about their wife. The rules don't require you to explicity mention a members wife in order for it to be a violation. A level of common sense is used. 

Keep fucking lying because you're really close to another vacation. I despise liars. 

do it

• Like 2

Just now, SSFB said:

Let me give you a tip you fucking retard, when you say the following, everyone with a brain is going to know you're talking about their wife. The rules don't require you to explicity mention a members wife in order for it to be a violation. A level of common sense is used. 

Hey, I don't give a fuck. You were looking for an excuse to boot me all along. 

Too bad you're gonna' cause grief for John, 'cause he seems to be an OK dude, but it's his call to back you.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I don't give a fuck. You were looking for an excuse to boot me all along. 

Too bad you're gonna' cause grief for John, 'cause he seems to be an OK dude, but it's his call to back you.  

You gonna admit that you did indeed call his wife a sow and that you're lying by omission like a fucking coward?

Let's hear it. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Where did I ever say his WIFE!!!  You were looking for anything to hang your hat on. YOU ARE THE LIAR!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Essex County Superior Court

75 Courthouse Drive

Guildhall, Vermont  

What is that, the gloryhole address?

Gonna admit you're a liar or not, coward?

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

What is that, the gloryhole address?

Gonna admit you're a liar or not, coward?

Hey, I admit that you are large and in charge here. My only recourse is to get an outside entity involved. I may have trouble doing that. All I can do is try. 

Just be aware that if I CAN get a lawyer, I'm gonna' shred your fukken face open in court, legally. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I admit that you are large and in charge here. My only recourse is to get an outside entity involved. I may have trouble doing that. All I can do is try. 

Just be aware that if I CAN get a lawyer, I'm gonna' shred your fukken face open in court, legally. 

You can't even admit you're lying by omission, that makes you a coward.

Oh, so now you're going to do that whether I ban you or not? 

Interesting. :news:

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

CKF gets it.....almost. He's absolutely right in his observations. However, he is giving too much allegiance to Joel, which is his right. He is backing Joel up, when in this instance, I don't think he should.

What is happening now is EXACTLY what happened when Rob banned me. I know I didn't do anything bad then, but Rob was pissed-off at me because I came out against dogs.

After Rob banned me, 800 Dragon PMd me on Snowest, and said Rob was posting gay things on my profile. Obviously I couldn't access FS1  at that point, SO I HAD no way of replying and defending myself. That's what caused me to write him a letter on Coles Pond Road, advising that I would try to contact a lawyer. Shortly after he shut down the site. 

What Joel has done is THREE THINGS:

1. He has shown a chronic level of hostility toward me, AS AN ADMINISTRATOR.

2. He has banned me for what I consider a FRAUDULENT reason. Is saying someone has a SOW, worse than saying someone sucks cocks?  

3. He has created a hostile environment for me on this site, causing me to fear being banned, and not being able to reply and defend myself against attack, when I'm gone. 

That's the way it is. Don't really want to cause John any trouble, but whatever it takes to get Joel, I will try. I will be the first to admit, I might have a tough time getting a lawyer to handle the case. 

Think of this place as someone's house or business. They need exactly NO reason to ban any one of us.  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Brutal 

What I’ve learned:in this thread:

1.) SSFB is triggered by 550

2.) Jammin is a hog farmer of some sort

3.) 550 likes to fuck pigs

4.) Some men turn to hate and frustration when confronted with threads full of hot women.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1