Instagram hottie of the day.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mr. tough Guy,

First of all I probably wouldn't be in a situation that I would be arguing with someone in public. Secondly, if someone swings at me, they run the risk of being grievously harmed. Read between the lines fucktard. 

Call a lawyer ....haha what a fucking woman.

You would deserve to take a nap after running your trap like that. Probably fire a few empty beer cans off your head while you were laying there also.

Skin that smokewagon Barney. You would end up getting pistol whipped like Oldtimer did...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Call a lawyer ....haha what a fucking woman.

You would deserve to take a nap after running your trap like that. Probably fire a few empty beer cans off your head while you were laying there also.

Skin that smokewagon Barney. You would end up getting pistol whipped like Oldtimer did...

You'd be gettin' your cock shoved in your mouth after eatin' 168 grains of federal  oats, tough guy. 

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know, but I sure as hell am gonna' try to find out. 

YOU SINGLED ME OUT FOR PREJUDICIAL DISCIPLINE. 

YOU ALSO HAVE SHOWN MALICE TOWARDS ME OVER A PERIOD OF YEARS. 

I'll let a lawyer review it, that's what they get paid for. 

ee520df15c76fd4468330fae6e4efb1e.jpg

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

ee520df15c76fd4468330fae6e4efb1e.jpg

I may not be able to get a lawyer to look at this. I am gonna' try though. 

A good lawyer can cause you more fukken trouble than you ever thought.  

Unfortunately, it will be John who gets the heat. I really want to get you. Maybe the lawyer will see this differently, and zero in on YOU. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I may not be able to get a lawyer to look at this. I am gonna' try though. 

A good lawyer can cause you more fukken trouble than you ever thought.  

Unfortunately, it will be John who gets the heat. I really want to get you. Maybe the lawyer will see this differently, and zero in on YOU. 

Just because that lawyer liked the way you sucked him dry doesn’t mean he will go to bat for you. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Just because that lawyer liked the way you sucked him dry doesn’t mean he will go to bat for you. :lol:

All you're doin' is insuring that I make those lawyer inquiries. We'll see who's sucking people dry when this is over. 

41 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ask if I have a case also. You see how they post against me on here . If I don't , then I'll just go back to plan a which is violent retaliation. 

:bc:

16C7C298-60B2-4970-9F08-F0DD874C835A.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You'd be gettin' your cock shoved in your mouth after eatin' 168 grains of federal  oats, tough guy. 

Doesn't matter how tough someone is. They act like a little bitch like you - they get swatted. 

I'd be Wyatt here - you would be Billy Bob

Holyshit, He's gotta be trolling hard! no lawyer will take his case,  one look at his history comments and no lawyer will want to represent him and that's even if it got that far and not to mention its a waste of their time for this shit :lol:   

EDIT: Oh yeah,  he just had to pick this thread to be trolling.  checking out babe pics and then reading his garbage is like hitting string of  potholes 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Doesn't matter how tough someone is. They act like a little bitch like you - they get swatted. 

I'd be Wyatt here - you would be Billy Bob

Like I said, you'd be eatin' a load of federal oats, the second you stepped into my personal space. That would be considered an act of aggression against a much older person. I don't wait for someone to punch me. A punch can kill. 

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

God damn!! I come back to see 2 whole pages of hottie's... I thought. Instead it's 2 pages of 550 trying to pull the huge wad of tampons out of his vag. :flush:

Keep it up faggots. Keep it up. All you're doing is motivating me to try and get a lawyer to handle this case. Unfortunately it won't hurt Joel, it will hurt John and the site. Unless a lawyer thinks that Joel is liable for his actions. I'll give you a wad of tampons you faggot, you're gonna' need them.

6 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Holyshit, He's gotta be trolling hard! no lawyer will take his case,  one look at his history comments and no lawyer will want to represent him and that's even if it got that far and not to mention its a waste of their time for this shit :lol:   

EDIT: Oh yeah,  he just had to pick this thread to be trolling.  checking out babe pics and then reading his garbage is like hitting string of  potholes 

I agree. I'm gonna' have a tough time getting a lawyer to take this case. I am gonna' try though. 

Go look at my profile!! SSFB has me looking like a convicted rapist in Harlem!! 

I used the word SOW in a post to one of the faggots here, and he tried to make it look like I threatened and attacked a family member! Other members have posted much worse, but he singled me out for prejudicial discipline. 

I'm gonna' have a tough time gettin' a lawyer to handle this, but I'm gonna' try.  

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I used the word SOW in a post to one of the faggots here, and he tried to make it look like I threatened and attacked a family member! Other members have posted much worse, but he singled me out for prejudicial discipline. 

I'm gonna' have a tough time gettin' a lawyer to handle this, but I'm gonna' try.  

I just did, what do you mean?

58 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What in the bloody fuck are you rattling on about now?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I just did, what do you mean?

Look at what he posted on my profile. A fukken 4 point warning!! 

The fukken punk-assed bitch. THREATENING/ATTACKING a family member, that lying fuck. I said SOW to one of the faggots, and he claimed that was ATTACKING a family member. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

What in the bloody fuck are you rattling on about now?

Posting that fraudulent claim on my profile. 4 Points for some ALLEGED ATTACK!!! 

ATTACK!!! LMAO!! 

Posting the word SOW is your idea of an attack??????