Bernie Sanders I’m not going to be “Niggardly”

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t care but the left has spent 20 years beating everyone over the head with political correctness and this isn’t PC

It was going on 40 years ago. You claim you dont care but just have to use it for a gotcha. This is why we are where we are

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was going on 40 years ago. You claim you dont care but just have to use it for a gotcha. This is why we are where we are

Not gotcha of Bernie but of democrat hacks!!!

Just now, jtssrx said:

Not gotcha of Bernie but of democrat hacks!!!

And you're having got them will keep them seeking to get you. It's time for left wing hacks and right wing hacks to realize they are being played

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Not an issue, in fact it should be held up as an example why we, as a people, shouldn't hold the former generation to the social standards of the current one.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

HA! HA! HA! You stooped fuck Bernard!!! Trump is gonna' be playing this clip 24/7 on Fox news when you run against him !!

Kiss 80% of the black vote goodbye Bern, you fukken crotchety bum!!! 

LMAO!! Niggardly is NOT a reference to race, but try telling that to 40,000, 000 Darkashians!!! 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And you're having got them will keep them seeking to get you. It's time for left wing hacks and right wing hacks to realize they are being played

You know it was one of the people running on tbe democrat side that released it!!

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You know it was one of the people running on tbe democrat side that released it!!

Probably.....which should tell you all you need to know about the Bern

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t care but the left has spent 20 years beating everyone over the head with political correctness and this isn’t PC

Hey, dont tell anyone I enlightened you on two things; first is the definition of niggardly as seen in Merriam Websters dictionary, secondly the N word as we know it is spelled with an "er" and not an "ar". :thumb:

Although I will give some kudos for hooking some dopes on the hook that caught you :bc:

niggardly

adjective
nig·gard·ly | \ ˈni-gərd-lē  \

Definition of niggardly

1: grudgingly mean about spending or granting : BEGRUDGING… management was being niggardly with raises.— Dana Canedy
2: provided in meanly limited supply niggardly funding of planetary science.— Richard Wolkomir

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Had local nobody politician who had to finally step down after using word, others as well.  On one hand you would have to be an idiot to use it in public setting.....on the other , getting fired for using a word that sounds too much like another.   :lol:

A24EF31B-D56D-4920-9BA0-2D600D4F5D11.jpeg

HA ! HA! HA! Bernie you fucktard!!! What do ya' think the brothers and sisters are gonna' hear when this is played 24/7 on Fox NeWS!!! LMAO!! 

niggardly!!

Kiss your Jew ass goodbye, Bern. You old fuckstick!!   

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Man is 550dickssucked a retard

I really want to beat your Polak ass. Don't wanna' kill ya' , but definitely wanna' kick yer' ass, you pickle-nosed, Mladen Sekulovich-lookin', bitch scrawnbag. 

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I really want to beat your Polak ass. Don't wanna' kill ya' , but definitely wanna' kick yer' ass, you pickle-nosed, Karl Mardlanovich-lookin' bitch scrawnbag. 

Keep dreaming you poor twinko faggot.