2020 Poo 850 137 is a monster!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m still right oops. 800 etec was kind of a turd 

You keep telling yourself that after I proved you wrong and you can't back up your claim with proof.....oops.  

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Skidoo 850 is the best two stroke on snow. At least until the Polaris proves reliable. The cat 800 will be last in any race as usual

WGAF about a race when your motor is in pieces.

Poo 850 won the Nome to Golovin race this past weekend.  Absolutely crushed the competition.  Some unknown native kid just destroyed all the most bad ass racers in the state.  There were like 10 Doo 850's and 2 Poo 850's.  The Doo's got destroyed.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

The cylinders, heads, pistons, all different 

Bluto talked to a dealer in wisconsin and now has the full lowdown on the motor , chassis , history of the company , everything . Just read his manifesto that he typed . ( If you want a good laugh )  :bc:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Skidoo 850 is the best two stroke on snow. At least until the Polaris proves reliable. The cat 800 will be last in any race as usual

lol yeah that is why at every sanctioned sled drag race in the countery cat out numbers all other oem combined in every class in sleds and wins 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

lol yeah that is why at every sanctioned sled drag race in the countery cat out numbers all other oem combined in every class in sleds and wins 

No need to be so sensitive Ezra.  It's just a sled. 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Bluto talked to a dealer in wisconsin and now has the full lowdown on the motor , chassis , history of the company , everything . Just read his manifesto that he typed . ( If you want a good laugh )  :bc:

Well seeing how it takes cat about 6 years to get something working right I'm sure it'll be awesome. :bc:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well seeing how it takes cat about 6 years to get something working right I'm sure it'll be awesome. :bc:

lmfao a poo guy riding a liberty saying anything about the time it takes to get somthing right is beond rich 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Drag racing a snowmobile.....  :lol2: 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's a drag race to the first corner.  After that it's just a race.  :bc: 

My sled needs to get me to the first corner in first place. After that I'll do the rest 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao a poo guy riding a liberty saying anything about the time it takes to get somthing right is beond rich 

I'm not a poo guy and this sled has been flawless for the last 2 seasons. And it's a great machine. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm not a poo guy and this sled has been flawless for the last 2 seasons. And it's a great machine. 

It is an amazing machine....if you could add more power it would be perfect 

Just now, Anler said:

Why can't you?

It takes big bucks....I want a legit 200hp factory sled. That is about the line where I dont get board with power

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Not if Bluto is on your ass with his 600cc chick sled and pit coat.  

Hahaha.....these girls really just dont get it

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My sled needs to get me to the first corner in first place. After that I'll do the rest 

By the rest do you mean....hit a culvert, sink it, etc..........:hiding:

• Haha 3