2020 Poo 850 137 is a monster!

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Hmmm

Hmmm

Hey you said your sled does 97 MPH and you passed me on a grade when I was doing 75, I clamped it and hit 84/85 mph and was right with you.....it seems the Polarious has quite the dreamometer.................although the @The One has different thoughts :lol:

And for the record I was only pulling 7800 rpm Friday, and @f7ben is correct about Cat speedos being right on with the GPS.

Every cat I've had since 2003 has been right on. Mostly laydown motor sleds but the z1 is right on too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Snowtrax reviewed it as well. Say the 137 rear might be R motion good. The reason the Polaris is fast is the drive line. Short chain, brake on the jack shaft, and better clutches then doo

Good spot for it when the chain comes apart, talk about going back to a stone age setup :lol:

36 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yes .  So nobody will know if the updated motor sucks or not till it's too late :lol:     

You know the drill. :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hmmm

Hmmm

Hey you said your sled does 97 MPH and you passed me on a grade when I was doing 75, I clamped it and hit 84/85 mph and was right with you.....it seems the Polarious has quite the dreamometer.................although the @The One has different thoughts :lol:

And for the record I was only pulling 7800 rpm Friday, and @f7ben is correct about Cat speedos being right on with the GPS.

My Assault was 6-8 mph off from the gps.  So isn’t my SkiDoo. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What could go wrong....... :lmao:

with a cat motor ? historically nothing.  now clutching or electric gremlins that is a deff poss . motor issues never worry that woukd be the other MN manufacture 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

because they don't have the decades of deflection skills that poo owners have mastered I guess 

Prime example of a sensitive cat guy don't get it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That krom guy who was on hcs was a hot head. Everything was cat. I think he shit cat heads. Weird dude. 

He's still there and hasn't changed. :lmao:

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Polaris has no doubt been the worst for the last 15 years

Cat really has been trying with the 2012-2013 and the 2018-2019 800 mapping debacle.  No wonder they are phasing out of sled sales :snack: 

• Haha 1

Looks like Lennstang has become the new leader of the poo circle jerk gang. Wonder if he is being compensated for spewing how great this 850 dud is ???? And the poo faithful are all lapping it up to be the gospel truth, only to find out next winter they got a dud, again. Gotta love all the spring break hype, which sucks in the faithful followers, that cann,t seem to sort out the good, from the bad. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Lennstang is the same guy who raved about the all new 900 Fusion when it came out. Both him and his brother bought one and they went back to 600's before the end of the season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I dont remember seeing polaris offer this color setup for 2019 snowcheck  but its black with a touch of blue decals and blue spindles & rails , looks real sharp reminds me of 1991 Indy 500 SP. 

Yep.  Bought my son one 16 years ago.  Paid 800.00 for it and like a dummy I sold it around 2009.  Drew found a mint 91 indy 500 around Hayward WI a couple years ago and he loves it.  He'd almost rather ride that than his 2017 XCR lol.    I told him he should get the 2020 black / blue indy 850 XC to match his 91.   :bc: 

100_1604.jpg

100_1546.jpg

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That krom guy who was on hcs was a hot head. Everything was cat. I think he shit cat heads. Weird dude. 

He's a Cat Master tech, he's verygood at it and he's a great source when it comes giving tech advice when you're doing your own wrenching, he gets under the skin of Doo and Poo owners.........of course that isn't too hard to do :lol: 

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That guy is top notch when it comes to info...does he work for Polaris, a dealer?

No. That guy is my friend and is an electrician. He knows his shit though. Great guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Looks like Lennstang has become the new leader of the poo circle jerk gang. Wonder if he is being compensated for spewing how great this 850 dud is ???? And the poo faithful are all lapping it up to be the gospel truth, only to find out next winter they got a dud, again. Gotta love all the spring break hype, which sucks in the faithful followers, that cann,t seem to sort out the good, from the bad. 

Hey retard you see all the burnt turbos all over Facebook lately. Was that pos poncho posted yours? 

3000 miles more than you on my 850 with zero issues. My buddy has 5100 on his. 

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Mine ran great for 685 miles this weekend and I had the warmest feet on the trail :lol:   :bc:

telling you last ride of the season park it over a puddle of gas and let her go up,  will get you the best value